PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
pings average 20 on London, 30 Ireland, then big jump into the 90s for Eu and NA :(

What are you pinging to verify those times? The in game network stats (you need to turn them on) will show your latency and packet loss to the current server. There was another issue with FPS tanking to almost nothing every now & again. Not seen that since the last patch so not sure if they fixed it or it doesn't affect karakin in the same way as thats all I have been playing.

Soldato
ah I'll have a look at those when i log in tonight... Just used the a few sites which show you the pings to regional servers in general i think... Cheers for pointing that out :)

Soldato
Found the in game Network debugger and can see the pings hitting 100+ and bad spikes hit the 200 mark :(.. Might go back to powerlines for a bit to see it that proves its a possibly a wifi issue.

Associate
Found the in game Network debugger and can see the pings hitting 100+ and bad spikes hit the 200 mark :(.. Might go back to powerlines for a bit to see it that proves its a possibly a wifi issue.

I’d always go wired if you have the choice. Check you are actually ending up on EU servers - should say bottom right. Dunno if there is an easy way to find out the server IP without doing a packet capture or similar. You can then run an extended ping in the background and see if that matches your in game stats. You should be getting consistent 15-40ms really.

Associate
Pretty ****** with the season loot we keep getting its total W**** this game is going to die this year its got worse and worse

Just a thought, could this be because of how much loot you get on Karakin now? Makes you feel like you've got wayyyy less loot from the other big maps. I have that feeling when I play now.

Soldato
moved from Wired to wireless as the powerlines / current electrics are a bit naff and only getting about 10-20mb/s as opposed for 60+ on the wifi. Big old brick house with the router at the opposite end of the house so its a faff thinking about cabling

Associate
Sounds unlikely to be a wifi issue unless your signal is really bad but then you would notice that with other games, apps etc? If you get this latency all the time then easy(ish) test is just move your pc to your router and cable direct then play a few games. If its fine then its your wifi. If its still bad then you could have other issues such as your ISP has a poor route towards the PUBG server. You can get the server info from Resource Monitor -> Network -> tick tslgame -> TCP Connections window

Associate
His shots are insane! Good music to his vid too.
You can see he's spent a lot of time getting his sniping skills to max.

75k subs because he plays in Asia.
I would imagine most of his playerbase are asian, you can see the whole number of player name he kills are.
Both youtube and twitch are banned in China and is probably the reason he has so little subs. Shame he plays TPP though!

Soldato
His shots are insane! Good music to his vid too.
You can see he's spent a lot of time getting his sniping skills to max.

75k subs because he plays in Asia.
I would imagine most of his playerbase are asian, you can see the whole number of player name he kills are.
Both youtube and twitch are banned in China and is probably the reason he has so little subs. Shame he plays TPP though!
He only plays in SEA servers, he lives in Australia so he should have more followers really. Very good player though!

Caporegime
asia is like playing against console people. so anyone looks great.i used to farm kills on there as it was so easy. so add in easiest place to kill plus third person. is says it all. its the two easiest factors of pubg.

Caporegime
Yawn. Sniping is no different in TPP. I await your sniping montage. Still waiting for your Pr0 26 kill vid....

dont do pubg videos. actually 29. none asia . asia is like playing against xbox players. literally everyone is garbage and the ones that arent are mainly cheating. third person is also a lot easier than fp. as said and this is coming from me with nearly 5000 hrs in pubg and a 1000 wins games dead till vikendi is back. they are slowly ruining it..for those that still enjoy it. good. enjoy it. for me i think its actually run its course. shame as its been one of the best games ive played. which is actually skill based ! haha i love how they even added my skill based into the game. quite funny. especially when people who used to rage about it on here all the time on discord. :p

Soldato
dont do pubg videos. actually 29. none asia . asia is like playing against xbox players. literally everyone is garbage and the ones that arent are mainly cheating. third person is also a lot easier than fp. as said and this is coming from me with nearly 5000 hrs in pubg and a 1000 wins games dead till vikendi is back. they are slowly ruining it..for those that still enjoy it. good. enjoy it. for me i think its actually run its course. shame as its been one of the best games ive played. which is actually skill based ! haha i love how they even added my skill based into the game. quite funny. especially when people who used to rage about it on here all the time on discord. :p

Please tell me why your connect with the world doesn't automatically put capitals at the beginning of a sentence? Like everyone else?

According to you everyone else is stupid, skill less, garbage. Please tell us exactly how much you have earned from being as pro as you make out to be. Oh yeah with no vids.

You love how they've added YOUR skill base to the game.....................bejeesus...must be really BRIGHT up there:rolleyes:

Soldato
Please tell me why your connect with the world doesn't automatically put capitals at the beginning of a sentence? Like everyone else?

According to you everyone else is stupid, skill less, garbage. Please tell us exactly how much you have earned from being as pro as you make out to be. Oh yeah with no vids.

You love how they've added YOUR skill base to the game.....................bejeesus...must be really BRIGHT up there:rolleyes:
You've not met Dg before have you? :D

Back
Top Bottom