PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
Please tell me why your connect with the world doesn't automatically put capitals at the beginning of a sentence? Like everyone else?

According to you everyone else is stupid, skill less, garbage. Please tell us exactly how much you have earned from being as pro as you make out to be. Oh yeah with no vids.

You love how they've added YOUR skill base to the game.....................bejeesus...must be really BRIGHT up there:rolleyes:

i have explained this prioer but i will ease your mind. i take no pride in anything internet typing wise as i see it as extended texting. not real life grammar. also i actually spell things wrong on purpose and do random punctionation to amuse myself at all the gramma nazis who have nothing better to do that point it out. its amuzing game that entertains my high iq level. many actually know i do this.

i dont do pubg videos because there is too many people that do it. you either have to have a million subs or...be a pro playing it at the very highest level or be linked with the dev team to get anywhere. this is what many small streamers or youtubers get wrong. you wont ever grow of mainstream games streaming or youtubing when it is mainstream massive game unless you have as already mentioned.

so me uploading 10 kills 15 kill montage wont do shizzle. as 20-30 kill games will be more popular. so its a waste of my time to do so. especially when i already have popular guarenteed content i can make. with my time.

ASIA is the worst easiest place to play against in pubg in general. then its NA then its EU. third person is easier than first . so you have the two combined worst or easiest parts of pubg combined. in team games on ASIA had 40 -50 kill team game wins. its ridiclously easy. it was actually fun to play though but the cheating on there makes EU look legit lol.

" SKILL BASED " is actually my catch phrase in pubg. since it started. making mockery of how it isnt skill based at all. thats the irony of it. many on ocuk discord didnt get it or got annoyed at how i always said its skill based. then it got made into the slogan for pubg skill based ranking LOL.

from pubg i earned zip. as i dont partake in the proside. other games and sponsers yes. hope thats cleared that up next...:D

Associate
No one asked you to start full time streaming / youtubing. You came out with the claim of a 29 kill game or whatever it was but have never provided the video to back that up - because it doesn't exist. If your just trolling then its even stranger as you spend more time on this thread than everyone else combined.

Soldato
I like the new map, can get some games where you get unlucky with loot, no bag/scope, but provided you get hold of both relatively early I find it good for fast action, the terrain is detailed also so doesn't turn into too much of a snipe fest.

Associate
I like the new map, can get some games where you get unlucky with loot, no bag/scope, but provided you get hold of both relatively early I find it good for fast action, the terrain is detailed also so doesn't turn into too much of a snipe fest.

Me too. I didn't think I would enjoy it at all but have played only this map since it came out. The loot balance is good and there is just more action. It feels very open but lots of little dips, outcrops and even those igloo huts for cover. Since I ditched SR’s back in favour of DMR’s I’ve had a lot more success. 4 solo wins back to back last 2 days. I know thats nothing for the Pros on here but for an average joe like me its a first.

Soldato

I am enjoying it too. What you say about sniping is generally true too, despite the fact there are no vehicles, there is usually an escape route out of wherever you are, you can soak up quite a lot of blue zone damage too.

Am looking forward to the return of Vikendi though, even if that means they have to remove map selection in the next patch. I still enjoy playing ALL maps.

Soldato
Me too. I didn't think I would enjoy it at all but have played only this map since it came out. The loot balance is good and there is just more action. It feels very open but lots of little dips, outcrops and even those igloo huts for cover. Since I ditched SR’s back in favour of DMR’s I’ve had a lot more success. 4 solo wins back to back last 2 days. I know thats nothing for the Pros on here but for an average joe like me its a first.

I am very much a noob still, I can get 3-4 kills some games as I have improved vastly since I started playing (beleive me I was way wosrse lol), but definately well and truely still on the noob side. I dont really play solo so have never won a solo game yet. Maybe ill try a few later.

Also, I do somewhat blame my PC, I run at 60fps most tiimes, but I was playing on my brothers who has a more modern machine, and although his also reported 60fps (due to his monitor refresh) the whol thing just felt much smoother, hard to explain. I used to play a lot of online games when I was young (original counter-strike and onwards) so I know important having the game running smootly is, thing is, I dont think I can quite yet justify the odd £500 I'll need to spend to bring it up to more modern spec.

I am enjoying it too. What you say about sniping is generally true too, despite the fact there are no vehicles, there is usually an escape route out of wherever you are, you can soak up quite a lot of blue zone damage too.

Am looking forward to the return of Vikendi though, even if that means they have to remove map selection in the next patch. I still enjoy playing ALL maps.

Yeah I lied Vikendi also, although my aging PC didnt like something about that map (the snow maybe?) as at times it dropped me to 30 fps whilst it normally runs at 60 pretty solidly.

They said they are going to rotate a map out each time (apparently because they reckon it'll increase queue times too much) so we'll see what one comes out next. Like you, I like all the maps althogh my least favourite is Sanhok. mainly becuase the random teams I tend to join during the day drop on "x"camp, find no loot and all get killed within 20 seconds of dropping.

Soldato
I’m enjoying the new map too.

Been caught out loads though, as the map is so small, there’s limited places to land without 5-6 people also, if you’re not quick enough getting down to the ground, you may as well quit and start again.

Soldato
I’m enjoying the new map too.

Been caught out loads though, as the map is so small, there’s limited places to land without 5-6 people also, if you’re not quick enough getting down to the ground, you may as well quit and start again.

True.

I've also found that you have to constantly keep moving/relocating and try not to get involved in long distance sniping slogs because the chances of you being third partied are REALLY high! If you keep moving, its less likely that you get attacked from behind/flanked.

I also find that the long buildings in the towns with the open garage areas at the ends are ludicrously popular at the start and squads can rush you within seconds of landing if they realise they have isolated a straggler away from the rest of their squad. Fallen foul to that a few times, you can take down one, maybe two, but not three or four, especially when you likely have no armour and helmet.

Associate
TDM is shortlived for me.
Good to jump in and have a few shots before a proper BR match.
Other than that, the maps are a bit meh.
The Erangel military base map, which is around the planes is pretty terrible, very one-sided.
The vikendi map is probably the most enjoyable for me.
Unsure if it affects your stats, I've only played it on the test server so far.

Soldato
Not played the TDM mode, might do it just to say I've done it, but its all about the BR for me. I can get more invested in a BR game than a TDM match, there's more to think about and more fun with teammates.

Associate
Not played the TDM mode, might do it just to say I've done it, but its all about the BR for me. I can get more invested in a BR game than a TDM match, there's more to think about and more fun with teammates.

Arcade is great for people like me who are ****... Get killed, then respawn and get to practice with weapons, so I'm only crap and not total and utter crap in proper games.

Soldato
Arcade is great for people like me who are ****... Get killed, then respawn and get to practice with weapons, so I'm only crap and not total and utter crap in proper games.

Yea I've definitely progressed in skill to crap rather than total crap, it's only taken me some 200 hours lol.

I dunno, I'm 36, married kids, reactions and point and click skills are definitely not what they were.

When I was 18-19 years old unemployed and smoking weed all day I can tell you I was pretty damn good at the original counter strike.

Back
Top Bottom