PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

kdd

kdd

Soldato
New season coming up, still an absurd amount of cheats in this game. Every time I logon or play for an extended time I get a report back that a player I reported was cheating.

Soldato
Just downloaded Ring of Elysium (free to play). Have to say while it's quite rough around the edges i'm finding it more enjoyable than PUBG (same battle ryale format)

People still wasting their lives on this broken client side game?!

I have genuinely tried to find something else to move to but there still isn't anything as good despite its flaws. COD warzone was the latest which I played yesterday for a good few hours, despite me enjoying playing it wasn't as much fun and had far too much crammed into it, too many perks/weapons etc. I will keep on playing PUBG until something else comes along.

Caporegime
gunna try it vikendi was amazing but after playing cod a lot now going back it rearly shows how clunky the movement is in pubg. not sure if i can get back into it like i used to play it. cods just far slicker. will give it a go later see how it fairs.

Soldato
I was going to compose a reply but keep changing it. In short the only people that have killed and are killing pubg is bluehole all games have cheaters but they sort it out same with a game that ran great and now runs like crap.

Soldato
I was going to compose a reply but keep changing it. In short the only people that have killed and are killing pubg is bluehole all games have cheaters but they sort it out same with a game that ran great and now runs like crap.

This^^ IT WAS a good game - how they ruined it! Reminds me of the Post Office / Royal Mail!

I have genuinely tried to find something else to move to but there still isn't anything as good despite its flaws. COD warzone was the latest which I played yesterday for a good few hours, despite me enjoying playing it wasn't as much fun and had far too much crammed into it, too many perks/weapons etc. I will keep on playing PUBG until something else comes along.

That's where I am with it. Too much fannying with extras and perks - bleh. Then there's the cross play with auto aim from miles away from console players.

PUBG WAS a great game. REally good. Only other game I did so many hours was upto BF4. This centralized server run rubbish ruined it. Un-wiped Brownhole nearly had it right, then ruined it. Enjoyed my +1000 hours before they forgot themselves. I miss the 'ol PUBG and so do my mates after gaming together for +20 years.

Just goes to show how mods of games can be successful. Insurgency sandstorm is where it's at for me right now for a shooter.

Soldato
gunna try it vikendi was amazing but after playing cod a lot now going back it rearly shows how clunky the movement is in pubg. not sure if i can get back into it like i used to play it. cods just far slicker. will give it a go later see how it fairs.

Yawn

Yawn

This^^ IT WAS a good game - how they ruined it! Reminds me of the Post Office / Royal Mail!

That's where I am with it. Too much fannying with extras and perks - bleh. Then there's the cross play with auto aim from miles away from console players.

PUBG WAS a great game. REally good. Only other game I did so many hours was upto BF4. This centralized server run rubbish ruined it. Un-wiped Brownhole nearly had it right, then ruined it. Enjoyed my +1000 hours before they forgot themselves. I miss the 'ol PUBG and so do my mates after gaming together for +20 years.

Just goes to show how mods of games can be successful. Insurgency sandstorm is where it's at for me right now for a shooter.

Yawn

So many tracks stuck on repeat in here.

Caporegime
we mostly all loved it. as you know i played it almost like a religion 5000 hrs 1000+ wins. cod is far slicker better at what it does which i cant believe im saying now as pubg used to be the game to play. the devs or people making the decisions for pubg are the very ones ruining it. its h1z1 all over again. that was like pubg brilliant then one update literally killed the game.

once you played games like new cod you realize how bad pubg is movement wise performance wise and most things. you may find peoples response boring but many of us have put in more time than you have so its not like we dont have any idea about pubg. its just the main issues that cause it to falter is always the same ones.

one good thing i seen to do with cheaters is they starting a new program for cheaters to earn money from hacking pubg. then reporting details or saying how they doing it. this could in theory lead to break throughs in stopping cheating but that depends on how much they paying them. if its less than what they can earn by selling the cheats they wont do it.

Soldato
Same as @~>Dg<~ - PUBG was THE game for me. 1500+ hours, totally hooked loved it. Then you play COD/Apex and realise very quickly how utterly "clunky" the whole movement/weapons/looting/attachments thing is on PUBG. It's never been improved/worked on properly

I played one game about 3 months ago with some mates on PUBG who asked me to try it again, it was like stepping back in time. IT felt awful. So "dated" in it's gameplay/mechanics.

Cheaters appear on all games, they are part of online gaming. Your never going to get rid of them.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Want you mean realise ?

Rose tinted specs for PUBG, since its release COD from 2009 had better sound, slicker movement, better interface, net code that ran smoother even with P2P than PUBG. PUBG is run & coded by amateurs, They got lucky in the genre in being first to the table with something playable.

Do not get me wrong i also sank hrs into this game like everyone else, very few games provide the excitement of slowly creeping towards that win and it really did get the heart rate going a fantastic gaming experience with plenty of laughs and some good times, This is what games should all be about.

But the sin here is the handling and direction of the game, it has to evolve most players get that. A nerf to this gun introduction of a new gun etc their is only so many tweeks you can do after all they are all bloody lethal. For me the biggest issue was the loot table, everything became too common and ended up being a sniper fest. We have to talk about cheating, its endemic and 100% rotten to the core. No amount of anti cheat is going to fix it now.

The playing field is wide open again COD has/will fail due to cheating, PUBG has failed due to cheating, The only hope is next gen consoles with locked eco system for an improved cheat free experience, sure it wont be perfect and with PS5 releasing with Keyboard and mouse supported at release, i know which ship i am jumping on.

Back
Top Bottom