PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I gave Warzone a go but didn't get on with it. Too arcadey, too many weapons etc. Some call PUBG clunky but I find it more realistic (apart from getting stuck not able to walk over a small branch etc). And after originally slating the TDM mode I have been playing loads of it. Really good for getting your shooting skills up. Some of the TDM maps need tweaking for balance (the Erangel plane boneyard is far too favourable for one side).

Associate
been playing a few games over the last day or so, but every time i get killed, its via a cheater. I really like the game, but it is getting to the point of getting fed up with the cheating. each day that I log on, a string of temp or permanent bans from where I have reported people. I dont play a lot (around 2 hours max each day)

Seen a new cheat/hack, where the driver gets head hot in the car., so driving along, bam, head shot and knocked out of the car,. team mate swaps seats, bam, they get knocked also, but once on the ground and not driving, they are not at good a shot. (all from one enemy)

Associate
I don't mind the idea of a bot 'mode' for practicing. I tend to have long stints away from the game and the first few tries of playing again are just me getting back into it.

If I could do that against a bunch of bots, I wouldn't mind too much.

I've always defended this game to the hilt, over 4000 hours played and some of the greatest moments in my 35+ years of gaming but I'm finding it hard to defend it now, shocking performance with FPS all over the place, matchmaking a complete mess, cheaters nearly every game and now bots and not even an attempt at fixing the issues in the latest update, such a shame.

Associate
Bluehole meeting.

'Guys we have a big problem with cheating and performance'.

'Ok I have an idea lets introduce bots'.

'Wow what a great idea - lets do it'.

I've always defended this game to the hilt, over 4000 hours played and some of the greatest moments in my 35+ years of gaming but I'm finding it hard to defend it now, shocking performance with FPS all over the place, matchmaking a complete mess, cheaters nearly every game and now bots and not even an attempt at fixing the issues in the latest update, such a shame.

I feel exactly the same way. The core game-play mechanics is what made PUBG great. They completely ignored improving those mechanics and focus on trivial nonsense. When I saw a player dressed in a dinosaur suit and they announced bots, I knew the game was dead.

Associate
So I just got banned for "unusual gameplay" until the 19th. Coincidence I reported a blatant cheater like an hour before who was double tapping everyone with an M4 at 150 metres (TDM game) and had got a message to say they were suspended? I guess there is no way to even respond so just gotta wait it out?

Soldato
So I just got banned for "unusual gameplay" until the 19th. Coincidence I reported a blatant cheater like an hour before who was double tapping everyone with an M4 at 150 metres (TDM game) and had got a message to say they were suspended? I guess there is no way to even respond so just gotta wait it out?
You definitely can't be banned for reporting somebody, so yes a coincidence.

Wonder what you did and who reported you though! :(

Associate
Reading on the pubg forums all it takes is 3 players to get salty and report you. Maybe more likely playing TDM as see the same name getting kills. Had a 52 kill game that morning so was probably it. Just strange how the first blatant cheat I have seen on TDM gets banned almost instantly after I reported them and 30
mins later I am also banned. I was not even on the cheats team or having a good game so not like I got associated.

Back
Top Bottom