1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by shankly1985, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Vega

Wise Guy

Never seen such a company take such a great idea/game design and absolutely run it into the ground.

2. SPG

Soldato

True enough.

But why should they care, they made millions from cheating when it was popular and they are probably making enough from cheating now for it to be on Tickover. (Not including the stupid people that spent money on passes/items etc) Yes you are stupid but thanks for your cash for the few rare drops i ended up with, they paid for a great deal of my games from steam sales.

The market is wide open again a new improved simplistic no gimmick BR game. (with a decent anti cheat and no stupid cross-play)

3. Ian Jones

Hitman

best i have had on solo on non ranked is a 15 kill chicken, 7 bots 8 players

4. bris

Gangster

Started playing this again but I suck big time. Seems all I can kill is the bots. I blast away, first bullet hits then nothing else hits then they kill me in literally 2 seconds full auto from 100 meters.

I know there are still a lot of cheats out there with recoil scripts etc but it's hard to prove. I can control recoil to a certain degree but not from a fair distance away, everyone else seems to be able too.

Top 10's a lot top 3 a good few times even top two but still no chicken dinners.

Maybe I will get lucky and be in the last two with a bot. But that would be a fake chicken dinner.

5. MadMan-JaMeS

Mobster

Its highly unlikely you'd end up vs a bot at the end, cos that would require a bot killing a normal player which won't happen unless they are really bad.

Myself and my freinds played for the first time in months last night. Managed to do over 1k damage in 5 games. got a win a few 2nds.

To spray people its alot of muscle memory and some people never stopped playing the game

6. Ian Jones

Hitman

i have had a chicken win in a sqd game, and the other players who came second and died in the blue were bots

7. bris

Gangster

Well just got my new LG27GL850 monitor up and running and everything plays so good my second game in it was a Chicken dinner, my 1st.
    No it wasn't a Bot in the end, my last 3 kills were real players but the first was definitely a bot, not sure about the second, maybe maybe not.

The bot was weird, he was just standing in the middle of a road and didn't come to life until I appeared, it seemed to just wake up at that point.

Anther thing I notice about them is they all seem to have the same gear.

8. BUDFORCE

Wise Guy

The bots are usually a really low level, after the game go to last match then survival, it'll show the player ranks level 20 or lower probably a bit.

And if not a super noob real player anyway.

They are good for loot particular ammo and boosters, the downside is they can pop up at really bad times more that they end up giving your position away then as a direct threat.

I was playing today with some randoms telling one guy how after 400 hours I was still terrible, and he said 400 hours was nothing and said he had over 5000. I felt a bit better after that.

9. roadie

Mobster

Since the introduction of ranked games I am finding duos the hardest game mode. I think there are a lot of really good duos players who still focus on that game mode.

10. shiver

Hitman

Had a few games over the weekend and agree with that! Seems strange they forced ranked to squads only.

11. N0ddie

Gangster

I always found Duos the hardest game type on PUBG. Both on console and then PC.

12. NeilFaz

Associate

So sick of playing EU servers lately. Barely anyone ever talks. So have to play NA severs but deal with a slightly higher ping.

13. SPG

Soldato

That is to your advantage then

14. physichull

Sgarrista

15. BUDFORCE

Wise Guy

Sanhok needed a good revamp, I don't particularly like the map it's probably my least favourite

Only bad thing is Mongnai!!! Man I loved dropping there, quiet, and once you get around there are quite a few compounds in close proximity to give good loot.

16. booyaka

Capodecina

Loot Trucks - OMG - more and more like forenite every day....

17. midweek

Gangster

The Sanhok changes seem mostly positive. The loot trucks could be interesting. More value than the trains on Vikendi perhaps.

18. FirebarUK

Soldato

TBH they should really put some sweet loot on the back flatbed of the trains. Encourage folks to try and nab it.

19. physichull

Sgarrista

Indeed.

Just wish they would sort out the Vikendi circles. Painfully slow to begin with then super fast at the end.

20. physichull

Sgarrista

A little bit of an extreme comparison!