PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
The mortar could be a weird one, I am guessing they will be rare and even then I'd be surprised how many would take it and use up a weapon slot if it means sacrificing a close quarters weapon / sniper weapon, which long term will probably be much more useful. Smoke launcher is fine, I'd be annoyed if they had a grenade launcher though.

J.D

J.D

Soldato
My left ear is blocked at the moment and I really can't hear much in it.

It's really debilitating!

Anyone ever had this? Hope it gets better soon it's really doing my head in.

I've had this, it's really annoying. Try "Otex Express Combi Pack", it has a soft syringe for to push water out after the solution softens the wax that caused the blockage. Will find it in local Boots stores and possibly in chemists if you don't want to order online.

Soldato
Had 2 games this afternoon and both times I've been killed by someone cheating :mad: both times the players have been removed from the game while I've spectated them...

I used enjoy this game but this is a joke, it's my first time on it in over 2 weeks and I guess I'll just play something else now

Soldato
The main thing that is bugging me is the map rotation, I'm missing Vikendi, and the odd game on Karakin. Sanhok is **** and Paramo not much better so spending almost as long cycling start ups, this is worse trying to drop with randoms and ending up with no team, or cycling more.

It's just a phase I'll get back into it soon but feel like I am a bit saturated with the game right now, hardly played much at all this week.

Soldato
I dont enjoy the smaller maps and am massively missing Vikendi. Although it is much maligned on social media, its my favourite map.

Still enjoying the game, but getting a little restless for something new. BF2042 is not it, PUBG still drags me in.

Soldato
I dont enjoy the smaller maps and am massively missing Vikendi. Although it is much maligned on social media, its my favourite map.

Still enjoying the game, but getting a little restless for something new. BF2042 is not it, PUBG still drags me in.

1,000 hours and I miss the draw of PUBG with the one life per game. MY bugbear is the bots. Are all servers partially filled with bots, or is there an easy way to identify a good 90%+ human players? ANd the 'lean' thing making people hard to hit is rife. Interested in your thoughts.

Escape from TARKOV, you played that? Only game that seems to have the same level of impressiveness and difficulty of reward. Though I've not played it.

Soldato
1,000 hours and I miss the draw of PUBG with the one life per game. MY bugbear is the bots. Are all servers partially filled with bots, or is there an easy way to identify a good 90%+ human players? ANd the 'lean' thing making people hard to hit is rife. Interested in your thoughts.

Escape from TARKOV, you played that? Only game that seems to have the same level of impressiveness and difficulty of reward. Though I've not played it.

The bots are very easy to identify with experience.

Are you low level? I don't see many bots at all outside of casual mode.

Soldato
The bots are very easy to identify with experience.

Are you low level? I don't see many bots at all outside of casual mode.

Hi

Am I low level? Well as I probably haven't played for a year or two I probably definitely am. As I said 1000 hour prior, but the game has changed and not ever played with bots.

Don't understand the need' for bots, just make fewer servers with humans in as long as they are full. Supply and demand n all that.

What is the need for bots in what was, a good game? They've had my money but what enhancement does it bring? Can only be get into game quicker, or get more sales for people who want a game dumbed down. Wonder if TARKOV has bots?

Soldato
They are really not as bad as you think. I rarely see them to be honest and they never really ruin the experience at all. I rarely play during the day though, so I guess they are much more prevalent then, particularly in solo. I never play solo though, always duo or squad.

The leaning has been a part of the game since the start but it is actually getting nerfed in next update.

Soldato
Hi

Am I low level? Well as I probably haven't played for a year or two I probably definitely am. As I said 1000 hour prior, but the game has changed and not ever played with bots.

Don't understand the need' for bots, just make fewer servers with humans in as long as they are full. Supply and demand n all that.

What is the need for bots in what was, a good game? They've had my money but what enhancement does it bring? Can only be get into game quicker, or get more sales for people who want a game dumbed down. Wonder if TARKOV has bots?

Hi

I believe yes they added them to start off the game queues faster, and to make each game seem filled.

They don't really bother me if I'm honest, but then I barely see them.

They shoot a certain way and move a certain way, so pretty easy to spot, they are mostly harmless as well unless you stand dead still whilst they shoot at you.

The only possible problem is if you are near the end of the game trying to sneak around and one comes up near you and starts shooting at you, them you have try and deal with that or give your position away, but very rare.

They should just nuke them all when the player count drops below 20 maybe.

I would prefer them gone all together though (outside of casual mode), I do agree with you, but to me they are not so much of an issue.

Associate
Tarkov has NPCs called Scavs which patrol choke points and other points of interests, there are also NPC Raiders and Cultists which are difficult to take down. So plenty of non-humans in Tarkov.

Outside of casual mode I cannot remember the last time I saw a bot in PUBG. I really like Taego now, I feel you can land loot a complex and pretty much have everything you need and immediately go looking for fights, sad to see it's rotated out for Vikendi next season. The chicken, mortar, smoke launcher and other recent changes seem all quite pointless.

Soldato
I'd not heard they were rotating it out, its a bit disappointing as I'd prefer they removed Paramo, but I do really love Vikendi. Hopefully they are going to seize the day and make Vikendi a Christmas theme map for a short time with Christmas lights on the trees and decorations - surely not a big stretch to modify existing assets and copy paste them in.

Back
Top Bottom