PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I hear this has been optimised a great deal now. Do you think it will run on a 2.8GHz i7 ivy bridge quad core laptop with a 2GB Nvidia 650m and 8GB DDR3 RAM?

For what it is worth, it runs just at about 25-30fps at 1366*768. Luckily I didn't buy it specifically to play on this laptop, I bought it ages ago for my desktop with a 4770k and 390x and was more worried about wasting SSD space!

Associate
Lol rubber banding allows for some amusing situations. Land near a building with two other players, all three of us run in the same house and are trying to pick up the same M16. Takes about 20 seconds before someone eventually picks it up and kills us both :D

Really need to sort that out though as you have to avoid busy drops at the moment

Totally agree - trying to get through a door when you keep being shunted back 10 feet to try and run through it again, all the time knowing that there are at least 3 other parachutists who landed right with you... frustrating but somehow life affirming as well.

Caporegime
What on earth is rubber banding? Heard it with Battlefront 2 as well I think.

Looking to buy PUBG in the new year, RTCW was the last game I played online properly.

Caporegime
at the start of the game you get de sync , lag as you move around for a few minutes.then it goes away.wasnt until recent build this happened.some say its the latest build of unreal engine.some servers.who knows.

Back
Top Bottom