PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
So I've picked this back up recently, easy to pick up and just play.

However, I've noticed a trend on some players where they are leaning left and right whilst firing, also potentially crouching...all at the same time. What on earth is this about? I assume its some macro/binds doing this? I noticed on youtube the "pros" don't do this....so some sort of exploit?

Anyhow, makes its completely ridiculous to hit people, why on earth this hasn't been nerfed I don't know.

Associate
Yeah I never understood how people can suddenly just drop, spam lean and then control gun recoil. However I have seen Wacky do it, and I doubt he uses a macro, so with practice/ skill it must be possible.

Soldato
So I've picked this back up recently, easy to pick up and just play.

However, I've noticed a trend on some players where they are leaning left and right whilst firing, also potentially crouching...all at the same time. What on earth is this about? I assume its some macro/binds doing this? I noticed on youtube the "pros" don't do this....so some sort of exploit?

Anyhow, makes its completely ridiculous to hit people, why on earth this hasn't been nerfed I don't know.

It's called wiggle peaking, they are mostly noobs that do that.

Soldato
been playing this with Ravenger lately. This is the only game I’ve played where you can be adamant somebody is cheating, only to look up their stats and see them sat at 0.6 kd :p

For comparison, I am north of 3kd :D got rinsed by a guy with a UMP through a window who didn’t miss a shot against both me and Rav - guy probably just had the game of his life :p

Soldato
I still play like early access, only care about the chicken dinner! I realise I'm in the minority now but just landing and half your squad dieing then going back to lobby. Rinse repeat doesn't do it for me.

If it means I don't see anyone for the first 10mins of the game that's fine with me, gives a chance to chat rubbish with squad mates. I'd rather get my kills at the end of the match than the start just feels like it matters more.

That's in ranked though, not played normal mode for literally a couple years now, except to try new maps.

Soldato
I still play like early access, only care about the chicken dinner! I realise I'm in the minority now but just landing and half your squad dieing then going back to lobby. Rinse repeat doesn't do it for me.

If it means I don't see anyone for the first 10mins of the game that's fine with me, gives a chance to chat rubbish with squad mates. I'd rather get my kills at the end of the match than the start just feels like it matters more.

That's in ranked though, not played normal mode for literally a couple years now, except to try new maps.

Yea we still play like that.

Usually if we get a random they'll start hurling abuse at us, get killed, leave and then we go to win.

Soldato
Yea we still play like that.

Usually if we get a random they'll start hurling abuse at us, get killed, leave and then we go to win.
That happens all the time. We'll be a 3 man squad and get 1 random in and they won't play as a squad with us just insult us, die and leave. Don't know how that's enjoyable for them.

Back
Top Bottom