PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Soldato
I want to know how smooth this will run on a xbox as it barely runs on a PC? lol

It runs bad. So, so bad.

Textures all over the place, assets dropping in well after you've landed and run around, aiming is completely fubar and the resolution and framerates are awful.

I love pubg on the pc, this on the other hand.... pretty disappointing :(

Soldato
Standard xbox. The aiming on it is god awful, so much recoil and no stabilisation means you can strafe left and right and nobody can hit you. People in vehicles are genuinely untouchable and if you enjoy 12-17fps frame drops you'll have a blast.

Must say the aiming was my concern since this got announces for console, hopefully they can make it work. I just can't imagine landing a really long range shot on this huge map with a pad :( I can't even land them with a mouse tbh ;)

Soldato
Must say the aiming was my concern since this got announces for console, hopefully they can make it work. I just can't imagine landing a really long range shot on this huge map with a pad :( I can't even land them with a mouse tbh ;)

Recoil is a real pain. Take a shot with an m16 with a 4x and you struggle to keep the enemy in the scope the recoil is that bad. Me and some other guy were trying to shoot each other within 30-40 feet from each other, on pc that would have been a split second and someones dead encounter. On the xbox... me and him were strafing side to side and each used 2 full magazines of ammo before one of us was dead.

Caporegime
OP
Yeah the shooting will be real different in this with no auto aim, watched streams earlier and people just strafing each other.

Just had my first game and got insta killed when looting school on my own whilst on the second floor and then I hear him just drive off...it’s ok performance wise on X though.

Soldato
Yeah the shooting will be real different in this with no auto aim, watched streams earlier and people just strafing each other.

Just had my first game and got insta killed when looting school on my own whilst on the second floor and then I hear him just drive off...it’s ok performance wise on X though.

Oh I assumed they would implement some level of auto aim? Have they not then?

Soldato
So far on my S it’s very choppy, doubt it’s even hitting 30fps at best. Feels more like 15/20.

Going to give it a try soon on the X and see if notice much difference.

Soldato
Just got home form work, downloaded it while i wasned the train of in the shower and grabbed one game.

First impressions,
Some weird loading in of assets on the map as you jump in,

Controls are not super intuitive, holding x to reload is weird and managing the inventory is going to get me killed so many times.
Aiming sucked but i only got a SKS and a Vector with no optics,
No squads and No first person only servers? Only Solo and DUO and only servers for EU and NA.

Came 8th in my first game.

Hope Squads is in soon cause that was why i bought it again on Xbox i have people i want to play with there, if i was going to Solo I would have stuck to PC.

Soldato
Pro-tip - don't exit a vehicle moving at high speed, it results in death :p :( I'd held off playing this on PC though I've watched my son play and I've seen plenty of streams but man this is super tense! Made it to position 24 before leaping from my moving vehicle haha

Caporegime
OP
Pro-tip - don't exit a vehicle moving at high speed, it results in death :p :( I'd held off playing this on PC though I've watched my son play and I've seen plenty of streams but man this is super tense! Made it to position 24 before leaping from my moving vehicle haha

Wait until you get top 10, then too 5, then top 2....it gets insanely tense.

Soldato
2nd game, and i got second, only reason i lost was i ****** up my reload cause i cant get used to holding down x to reload.

I have had a wall at 2nd on solo on PC since launch, top ten no prob probably as been as high as 50% at times but cant get over the line for anything.

Soldato
Been playing this all evening. Seasoned vet on PC, really impressed with this on console. I managed to have quite a few top 10 finishes. Came second on one game but just couldnt get the win. Had no medkits or cover. I was sitting at 40th on the EU leaderboards. Doubt it will stay that way for long :D.

Back
Top Bottom