PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Soldato
So Amazon have informed me that it went to the wrong delivery station and even though the order says it's arriving today, apparently it is not.

That's both the Pro and Dishonored 2 that are going to be late for me :(

Amazon Chat offered me £3 credit, that's something I guess.

Associate
This might sound like I stupid question but how do you know when or if games have been patch for pro and if they are running at a higher res the pro was designed for?

Will they add an option in the games to select res or details in patch notes when the pro alerts you of updates available.

Games I am looking at are BF1, Fifa and if I pick it up, Titanfall.

Can't help but think I will be using my pro with no idea if I have or haven't downloaded the patches to take advantage of its potential.

Soldato
This might sound like I stupid question but how do you know when or if games have been patch for pro and if they are running at a higher res the pro was designed for?

Will they add an option in the games to select res or details in patch notes when the pro alerts you of updates available.

Games I am looking at are BF1, Fifa and if I pick it up, Titanfall.

Can't help but think I will be using my pro with no idea if I have or haven't downloaded the patches to take advantage of its potential.

Press options on the game and look at the update hstory. If its pro supported it will be in the patch notes :)

Soldato
I ordered mine 5 minutes after it went on sale at Amazon in September. Apparently it's still on the van and out for delivery. Been out for delivery since 10:30 this morning, extremely suspicious.

If it wasnt for the chepaer price at Amazon of £332.49, I'd have gone out and purchased else where after work.

You do know they don't create courier routes based on pre order dates/times right?

If its out then no reason it shouldnt arrive.

Setting mine up now. Its silent, saying that I didn't have noise issues before anyway.

Caporegime
Press options on the game and look at the update hstory. If its pro supported it will be in the patch notes :)

Oh wow. I was sure fifa looked a bit better but just looked and the update was 1.02 with no mention of pro. Awesome it will look even better. It looks good enough now. It does seem that even without a patch it runs things a bit better.

I really hope the patch doesn't take ages and have loads of delays. That will spoil it. It should be ready for release now.

I'll try infinity warfare tomorrow. I know the patch is out for that.

Is MW remastered patched for pro?

Soldato
Tesco same price

Cool, I shall see what happens tomorrow.

You do know they don't create courier routes based on pre order dates/times right?

If its out then no reason it shouldnt arrive.

Setting mine up now. Its silent, saying that I didn't have noise issues before anyway.

I know that. I also know that it is very unusual for a van to depart so early and still be out this late on this route. Plus, it's now only 15 minutes until the delivery window ends.

Associate
I think there is way too much speculation for us PRO owners. Everything from video settings all the way to patches. I think it's pretty shocking to be honest..

On a side note COD does look very good!

Soldato
Wondering how much its worth it at the moment is players cant tell if its patched or not, in a way that the difference isnt that obvious perhaps?. I bet side by side its easy to tell but on its own i wonder

Soldato
How similar does this look to the PS4? If i bought one and snook it in the house would my wife notice the difference when it was in the tv stand where you can only really see the front? :D

Back
Top Bottom