Playstation Plus

Any ideas people,i have had a ps4,for 3 days now,and for the life of me I cannot sign up for ps+.Without it no online gaming goodness,what with error codes,and saying username/password is incorrect,sometimes when I have only typed in one or the other and refreshs itself,if its not sorted by tomorrow its going back to asda for a refund,never been so frustrated with tech,so disappointed.

i bought a years sub from cdkeys, worked out cheaper and no card details to sony. :)

Any ideas people,i have had a ps4,for 3 days now,and for the life of me I cannot sign up for ps+.Without it no online gaming goodness,what with error codes,and saying username/password is incorrect,sometimes when I have only typed in one or the other and refreshs itself,if its not sorted by tomorrow its going back to asda for a refund,never been so frustrated with tech,so disappointed.

Have you tired signing up on your pc? http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/

Thanks for the reply's all.
Got home from work a couple of hours ago,and it works,just like that,now I can go spend some money on a game or two,torn between BF4,or the new C.O.D.,favouring BF4 ATM.:cool:

To follow up on this I really hope I nor anyone else have to deal with Sony support again. Contacting them as with too many companies now days is easier said than done where the aim is obviously to get you to give up.

After emailing their PSN support address told I need to phone them as they require security details. 0844 number which obviously costs money to call. First time of waiting for over 20 minutes I gave up, second time I got through quickly but was on the phone for almost another 20 minutes while the guy 'helped'. He said it would be taken care of and I would receive an email confirming this.

Two days later and no sign of a refund or further communication from Sony. Interestingly the guy took no security questions so that was obviously total BS!

I am sure MS have their problems but the only time I have had to deal with them was when they locked my Live account when my credit card expired (even though I had a non-renewing gold sub with almost 12 months left). I was able to phone a geographical number for free and my issue was resolved on the phone.

Poor from Sony so far.

This was finally resolved, only took them 3 weeks with 4 phone calls, countless emails and further lies from them. Sony PSN support is farcical.

re the music unlimited service on ps4.only option was free 1 month trial or £4.99 account,can't seem to find where to apply code for free 2 month premium.the one that came by email from the PS Store.
any help appreciated.

PS4 IGC starts in new year - think they are gonna have it so PS3+PSVita is together while PS4 is about a couple of weeks later (think Dont Starve is the 8th Jan)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom