Playstation Plus

IF you intend to grab a PS4 in the future log onto the store using the PC and checkout contrast and resogun :)

Oooh was gonna buy DmC in the steam sale, won't bopther now xD

Quick question, if I log into a PS3 and DL a game, do I have to be on my profile to play it or can anyones profile on that machine play it?

Anyone can play it :)

EDIT: **** you ic1male! :p

Not sure if this is the right place, but I've got £50 worth of PSN credit to use up, and I'm just wondering what recommendations people have? Preferably the cheaper stuff so I can buy loads! :p And not the ones which are on PC too, because I've got most of them, so far I'm thinking of getting Sonic Adventure and Zone of the Enders HD....

Not sure if this is the right place, but I've got £50 worth of PSN credit to use up, and I'm just wondering what recommendations people have? Preferably the cheaper stuff so I can buy loads! :p And not the ones which are on PC too, because I've got most of them, so far I'm thinking of getting Sonic Adventure and Zone of the Enders HD....

If you haven't played Flower, make it your first port of call. It's not a long game, but it's lovely and one of the most memorable I've played in 30 years :) Journey, by the same guys, is good too.

NEGP-H3NJ-KDQ9

30 day PS+ trial for anyone that can use it (cant use if you have had a trial previous) :D

please post back if you use it to save others the hassle of putting the code in to find it invalid. Merry Christmas :)

Unfortunately not, although I did notice earlier that if you use the PS Store via your phone, there's an option that lets you filter your download list by type. Doesn't appear on the full site though, rather bizarrely.

Edit: Ah never mind, it was on the account page as opposed to the actual PS Store download list page. Dumb.

I'm planning on getting at least a months worth of PS+ for the first time on Christmas Day, but I just need some clarification, once I buy it, can I buy all the games which were on there over the past year? Or could I only get the games which come out when I subscribe i.e. Borderlands 2 and DmC?? Would be a real shame if they're the only 2 games I can end up getting :(

I'm planning on getting at least a months worth of PS+ for the first time on Christmas Day, but I just need some clarification, once I buy it, can I buy all the games which were on there over the past year? Or could I only get the games which come out when I subscribe i.e. Borderlands 2 and DmC?? Would be a real shame if they're the only 2 games I can end up getting :(

You can only get the games that are available from the day you subscribe and onwards.

You'll get the games available from the month you join plus the ones that are part of the Instant Game Collection which change yearly. You can see the full offering on the PS Store website.

For obvious reasons, you don't get access to previous months' offerings.

Back
Top Bottom