Playstation Plus

Soldato
OP

October's PlayStation Plus games are coming! This month, take on the role of Big Boss and build your own personal army to chase down the secretive group, XOF, in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Then, prepare for a terrifying experience with some of the scariest games ever made in Amnesia Collection.

Members can also download PlayLink party game That's You! and PlayStation VR shooter RIGS at no additional cost.

You new games will arrive on 3rd October, but you can download That's You! and RIGS now on PlayStation Store.

Get the full details on the blog:

V F

V F

Soldato
Mmm, I’ve still to start Phantom Pain. Loved Metal Gear Solid 4 that was completed a few weeks ago and really enjoyed Ground Zeroes.

Associate
This is the first month where I actually have one of the main titles (MSG V). Not too bad I suppose for over 18 months of subs. Shame the rest are of no interest to me for once :p.

Soldato
Mmm, I’ve still to start Phantom Pain. Loved Metal Gear Solid 4 that was completed a few weeks ago and really enjoyed Ground Zeroes.

So did I, but I don't hold a very high opinion of TPP. I've replayed the other games many times over but I'll never go near TPP again, it got extremely boring and repetitive, and the shift to an open world experience seemed to come entirely at the cost of a decent storyline. Ironically the only parts of TPP I found enjoyable were the more linear sections/areas as they felt more like a proper MGS experience.

Soldato
So did I, but I don't hold a very high opinion of TPP. I've replayed the other games many times over but I'll never go near TPP again, it got extremely boring and repetitive, and the shift to an open world experience seemed to come entirely at the cost of a decent storyline. Ironically the only parts of TPP I found enjoyable were the more linear sections/areas as they felt more like a proper MGS experience.
I enjoyed it but like you say, it felt a bit disjointed rather than one continuous mission.

Soldato
My brother is loving this.. I get games I already have, download them to my console and give him the disk version.. lol!

The only thing with TPP is that I REALLY do not want to start the game again.. Grrrrrr..

Thinking about it, they missed a trick yet again! They could have given away The Evil Within to entice players to consider buying the sequel. You can buy it for silly cheap now so it’s perfect for that and it’s a pretty good game!

Last edited:
Soldato
fhU1f
just put my PS3 on and on the PS Plus part of the store it shows Unmechanical and Chariot. I'll try and put a photo on

fhU1f
fhU1f
https://imgur.com/a/fhU1f

oh what a mess I made of that. you get the idea!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just to let people know.. I uploaded my save data as a precaution, uninstalled the game then downloaded it via the PS+ and.. Everything worked, My saved game and progression are all there. This is the first time I have managed to successfully replace my disk copy with a digital copy. I tried with Until Dawn and Just Cause 3 but no go. MGS TPP was fine!

Back
Top Bottom