Playstation Plus

Associate
There’s never actually been a game I’ve never owned and loved on psplus. I only play Fifa online every now and then so I barely use psplus tbh. Need to find a MP game that sucks me in. Until Dawn was the last game I got from psplus and I’d owned that before and traded it after playing it through 3 times. Had to have another playthtough and loved it just the same! One of the underrated classics of the PS4 no doubt; Gfx way ahead of the time it released too pre pro! Love horror genre but I’m a sp game fan rather than mp only. All about the story! So not sure Friday 13th appeals.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
For me PS+ has been quite good this year as I only bought the Ps4 Pro last year so I've had Deus EX, MGS5, Until Dawn, Telltale games to name but a few. I've barely bought any other games except Spiderman this year :D

Soldato
I did see something that next months PS4 games have been leaked. Yakuza Kiwami and Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. I wanted to buy both of them so good month for me if true.

Soldato
It is so frustrating when you hear about others getting codes - even more so when you pop over to Reddit and it feels like everybody but yourself has one!
I've been a PS+ member for what, 4 years and I'm currently subscribed up until the end of 2021. You'd like to think that would be considered "long term enough" :)

Back
Top Bottom