Playstation Plus

Soldato
This is brilliant timing for me. I have been playing Yakuza 0 for the first time and I just recently completed it. Just finishing off some side content to be fully done.

This means I can now move onto the next game right away and not have to pay for it :)

Caporegime
So happy bulletstirm is on there. Such a great game. Is this the best version of it or is there a version with better graphics?

I can play as duke in this right?

The PS4 version is the best console version and it got a Pro patch to run in 1800p which the X1X never got. I’m not sure how it matches to the PC version though.

Duke Nukem was DLC, it might not be included.

Soldato
Yakuza is a bit marmite like a lot of deeply Japanese games.
I'd agree with this. I gave it a good shot and went in as open minded as possible. The main story seemed really compelling but all the side content and stuff surrounding that was way too quirky for my tastes. Glad I gave it a go, I can appreciate it's appeal

Soldato
For me, it's one of my favourite series and I have very fond memories of it but it's not for everyone. I love it's ridiculous combat and great substories and the setting itself with all the details etc. Just going around shops, singing at karaoke and reading about and eating stuff in restaurants.

It's a niche game made on an old engine on a small budget but Yakuza 0's story beats most AAA's and it has a lot of fun content. There's no other game like it, similar like with Nier.

On the other hand, it's quirky and old-school mechanically so it won't appeal to everyone but it's been appreciated even by the likes of Angry Joe and I was sure he'd hate it. Some people gave up on it after a couple of hours without even exoeriencing all the things it has to offer but everyone has different tastes.

Soldato
Can anyone advise exactly how the PS+ subscription works?

I've got an active subscription but ive got 2 PS4's (a Pro downstairs for me and a standard one upstairs for the kids) - is there any way to set up accounts for the kids so we can "be online" at the same time or do I need 2 subscriptions for that?

At the moment I've got my account on their console but with it set to boot straight into the eldest's profile - and while this doesn't upset my gaming downstairs, none of the games are "online" (Minecraft for example, only offline worlds allowed!)

Is there a way to share my subscription?

Back
Top Bottom