Playstation Plus

Caporegime
October's games are arse, like last month's. Never buying PSPlus again.

Headed to PlayStation Plus in October

Fight on the frontlines of WWII in the epic 50 vs 50 player battles of all-new Hell Let Loose on PS5. And then on PS4, get over here as a new generation of Kombatants clash in Mortal Kombat X and tee off against the pros on world-famous courses in PGA Tour 2K21. Start playing with PlayStation Plus from 5 October.

Soldato
Stopped with PS+ ages ago, they really need to bring better value to it, it's like it's trailered to people that play Indie games and don't but many games.
Indie games bore me and all the free games I already have. Better discounts on new games would be better make them viable Vs buying from Amazon.

Soldato
Dealabs supposedly have a good track record of leaking PS+ games early. They say January's games will be Deep Rock Galactic, Dirt 5, and Persona 5 Strikers.
Deep rock is fun in co op, played it using game pass, Dirt 5 is fun too so not a bad line up.

I'll have to check out persona 5 strikers, I'd rather they gave p5 royal edition away though

Associate
That is a solid month. I have never played a Persona game but something new to try. Very happy to have a modern Dirt game, especially as it gives another split screen couch game option.

Deep Rock looks like it will be a good laugh and it is supposed to have cross gen support for co-op, so my daughter can play along too :D.

Back
Top Bottom