Playstation Plus

Anyone know if it's possible to disable auto-updating for games in particular as opposed to it being on or off for everything? Found the setting for turning off auto-uploading, but I'd like to disable updates for one game alone.

Yeah when you "purchase" the game, it will be added to your Transaction History (Just like anything else), therefore they are technically yours forever so as long as you are still subscribed to the service.

So if you lack the hard drive space for anything, you can do it this way and save until a later time. That way you won't miss out on the opportunity once the games rotate to a new set.

Doesnt it only update the last 5 games you have played ( that need updates?) as for online passes you get then if ur a psn + user, usually in the download , all online games ive downlaoded thru psn+ that had online passes i have gotten them.

Doesnt it only update the last 5 games you have played ( that need updates?) as for online passes you get then if ur a psn + user, usually in the download , all online games ive downlaoded thru psn+ that had online passes i have gotten them.

Yeah, problem is that it's a game I'm playing at the moment :p I don't want patch 1.01 for Disgaea 4 to save myself some hundreds of hours of grinding.

Don't know if it is something people are aware of but the Vita version of Limbo is now available for free to all people with the PS3 one, whether purchased or via PSN+.

Was a nice surprise last night when I was wanted something to play!

Back
Top Bottom