Playstation Plus

So not fair for UK PSN PS+:

Catherine
Payday

and US PSN PS+ still don't know what we get in August.

Catherine was a few months ago, PayDay was this July.

Next month EU get, NFSMW, Spec Ops, Mafia 2.

EU & US PS+ do sometimes seem to get the same games but not at the same time, sometimes they are a few months apart. Sometimes there are games that dont make both sides

Do vita games work on the ps3 without a vita ? I don't get it
does wipeout 2048 work on ps3 ?

If you buy the HD pack (with Fury), I do think it works both ways. I could be wrong though :p I know it works with cross-play as I've co-op'd it with a friend on the PS3 and me on the Vita in the same room.

I signed on today 1 year sub I take it you can claim the games by just downloading and stopping the download ? and then they are yours forever ? until sub runs out that is.Was disappointed to not find infamous on there but wow some real nice games this month cant wait to play demons souls catherine etc.

I signed on today 1 year sub I take it you can claim the games by just downloading and stopping the download ? and then they are yours forever ? until sub runs out that is.Was disappointed to not find infamous on there but wow some real nice games this month cant wait to play demons souls catherine etc.

Yeah, as long as you've hit download or "bought" them from the store, they're yours to keep forever (and play as long as you have an active subscription). It may be easier to register them to your account on the store website here. You can either just register them there, or set them to download when your system next switches on.

You just missed inFamous :( I think they only refreshed the Instant Game Collection in the last month.

yea just noticed the catch, you have to buy a network pass to play the so called free full games online ah well still good value.

yea just noticed the catch, you have to buy a network pass to play the so called free full games online ah well still good value.

Ah, I very rarely play games online (well, apart from MMOs) so wasn't aware they didn't include the Network Passes. I thought they'd at least include that with some of them :p oh well, still very good value indeed. I'm actually going to hold off on buying PS3 games that aren't new releases for a while as the last 3 or so games I've bought were then announced as the next "free" games weeks or days after.

Back
Top Bottom