Playstation Plus

I finished downloading Uncharted 3 yesterday and was disappointed to see that they removed co-op from it for some reason :(. You have to buy it separately. I don't know why, since multiplayer is included. So few good local co-op games these days.

I think that they were both free when they were on PS+ but I suppose you would have had to click buy on each one:( Uncharted 3 is the only PS+ game where I decided to keep the disc version due to its size. That's down to disk space not DL time. It would take up the space of probably 3-4 full games and I'm down to pretty much 1-in, 1-out as it is.

I think that they were both free when they were on PS+ but I suppose you would have had to click buy on each one:( Uncharted 3 is the only PS+ game where I decided to keep the disc version due to its size. That's down to disk space not DL time. It would take up the space of probably 3-4 full games and I'm down to pretty much 1-in, 1-out as it is.

Nah, I just checked again, and you can only select the game in the store. When you actually download it, it downloads in 4 parts: SP, MP, 2D Movies and 3D movies. I Googled it and they want people to pay extra for the co-op, and the MP is some micro-transaction version of it.

I know what you mean about the size, the total thing was 48GB! I had to leave the PS3 on overnight with auto-turn off on. For some reason when I switched it back on after that it said it was not shut down properly and it did some kind of scandisk to check for errors.

Sorry to be a spaz, but can someone explain this whole cdkeys PS+ discount stuff going on and how do I get on this bandwagon before it expires?

dude expained too many times really.

True....but here goes:

1) Head over to cdkeys.com and find a £35 PSN card (instant redeem)

2) Head over to Facebook and Like the cdkeys page - this will generate a code which will give you 5% discount

3) Add £35 PSN card to basket etc. on cdkeys, and apply the discount code

4) Use PSN code from cdkeys towards purchase of annual PS+ subscription - you will need to either top up your PS Store balance, or have some kicking around

5) Receive 15 months (1yr + 3 months bonus) PS+ subscription :p

Sorry to be a spaz, but can someone explain this whole cdkeys PS+ discount stuff going on and how do I get on this bandwagon before it expires?

Buy a £35 PSN card at CDKeys for £29.99.

Use the code to add that dosh to your PSN account, then top up your account on the PSN store with a £5 code.

You now have £40 to spend on the PSN. Use that to buy a 12 month PSN subscription, which currently comes with 3 extra months.

So you've got just gotten 12+3 months PSN sub for £35 -- a fiver less than retail for 12 months only.

EDIT: Beaten. Beaten hard.

Quick question about this, as I forgot to check last night:

Does the extra 3 months only apply if you purchase the subscription through the console (ie. the PSN store)? I ask as I only bought a PS3 a few days ago, along with a 12 month card which I used the code from after setting up my account.

Sorry... didn't explain very well.

What I mean is, for this promotion period do you only get the extra 3 months if you buy the sub digitally via the PSN store? Specifically, I bought a 12-month card from Amazon and activated it two days ago -- will the extra time also apply to that as it's during the promotional period?

What I mean is, for this promotion period do you only get the extra 3 months if you buy the sub digitally via the PSN store? Specifically, I bought a 12-month card from Amazon and activated it two days ago -- will the extra time also apply to that as it's during the promotional period?

No you have to buy it from Sony. Either via web or console. You can check to see when your PS+ expires in the services list under account management.

True....but here goes:

1) Head over to cdkeys.com and find a £35 PSN card (instant redeem)

2) Head over to Facebook and Like the cdkeys page - this will generate a code which will give you 5% discount

3) Add £35 PSN card to basket etc. on cdkeys, and apply the discount code

4) Use PSN code from cdkeys towards purchase of annual PS+ subscription - you will need to either top up your PS Store balance, or have some kicking around

5) Receive 15 months (1yr + 3 months bonus) PS+ subscription :p

Buy a £35 PSN card at CDKeys for £29.99.

Use the code to add that dosh to your PSN account, then top up your account on the PSN store with a £5 code.

You now have £40 to spend on the PSN. Use that to buy a 12 month PSN subscription, which currently comes with 3 extra months.

So you've got just gotten 12+3 months PSN sub for £35 -- a fiver less than retail for 12 months only.

EDIT: Beaten. Beaten hard.
Thanks guys, bought it last night.

Back
Top Bottom