Playstation Plus

If we're talking the game downloads themselves I assumed I had to start the dl to get to the item again (via downloaded). Otherwise I can't see puchased items once they've left the store?

It's pretty new to me aswell. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place then.

Finished Spec Ops The Line last week which without PS+ I would never have played and it ended up being one of the most enjoyable shooters I have played in a while, +1 for Bioshock 2.

OK so, I'm new to PS+ and i'm in the US, so getting different games from you lot.. How often do they release new games? Is there any pattern to it or is it random? Only joined two weeks ago, and downloaded everything they had to offer then.. Then a couple of days ago, while on the website i noticed Galaga Legions became available. Nice ! Anyway my question is how often should i be checking? and are there any flash deals that are there for only a day or so.. Meaning is it something i need to be checking daily?

I should mention, this is for a Vita and PS3 and soon to be PS4 :D

in EU/UK is usually around 15-20 on the month announced + available on 27th.

While in US PS+ not so good, they announce at start of month all games but yet they give you one or two a week not in whole package as EU/UK PS+.....

always check UK/US PLAYSTATION BLOG.

Back
Top Bottom