PlayStation VR / VR2

Associate
"22:16 Parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit"

Amazon Logistics noted as courier and delivery by 9pm. Does this mean no delivery slot or updates does anyone know?

Associate
I'm interested in PSVR but just going to hold off for the moment and see what kind of improvements to it PS4 Pro brings if any.

A PS4 Pro / PSVR bundle would be good down the line, a bit pricey but no worse than what people waste on modern mobiles.

Soldato
I'm interested in PSVR but just going to hold off for the moment and see what kind of improvements to it PS4 Pro brings if any.

A PS4 Pro / PSVR bundle would be good down the line, a bit pricey but no worse than what people waste on modern mobiles.

Im going wait how long Sony will support this. This time next year we will know.

Eyetoy, PS Move, PS Vita, Vita TV. Sony dropped support quickly when they didn't sell as expected and I own all of them. If PS VR goes the same way, then it will a very expense £350 to loose. I not making the same mistake again.

Soldato
Im going wait how long Sony will support this. This time next year we will know.

Eyetoy, PS Move, PS Vita, Vita TV. Sony dropped support quickly when they didn't sell as expected and I own all of them. If PS VR goes the same way, then it will a very expense £350 to loose. I not making the same mistake again.

I think you're being sensible if none of the release titles float your boat. But I firmly believe VR is here to stay, it will continue to grow on the PC, but I've went the PSVR route even though I have a powerful PC(easily powerful enough for PC VR) I think Sony are going to nail the software.

Resident Evil 7 VR I'm hoping will make this essential for fans of that genre. Horror flicks/games etc. do not scare me, but Resi 7 VR has got the potential to increase my heart beat! Comes out in January 2017 I think.

Soldato
I think you're being sensible if none of the release titles float your boat. But I firmly believe VR is here to stay, it will continue to grow on the PC, but I've went the PSVR route even though I have a powerful PC(easily powerful enough for PC VR) I think Sony are going to nail the software.

Resident Evil 7 VR I'm hoping will make this essential for fans of that genre. Horror flicks/games etc. do not scare me, but Resi 7 VR has got the potential to increase my heart beat! Comes out in January 2017 I think.

I agree this isn't a Gimmick, VR is hear to stay, of course it will continue to evolve but its not going to die or be unsupported like certain other things.

I think £350 is pretty reasonable but I think that will come down over time also.

I can't wait to get home and use this today so that alone is worth the £350 to me.

Soldato
Received part of my order from game, the headset, camera and VR worlds. Why they didn't just use DPD to send the whole order i don't know...... royal mail better deliver before i finish work in an hour !! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom