Pokemon Go

Soldato
Ugh, always a pain. Just keep catching everyone of those you see, one will eventually morph into ditto. Which one is it, Mew or Meltan quest? If you're doing both try and get Mew to 5/8 and Meltan to 3/9 - that way you'll get two for one!

It was Meltan. I actually caught the Ditto today, caught one of the Racoon things and it morphed into a Ditto.

Was a good day all in got my Gyrados & Dragonite and I'm only 12 candies away from my Blastoise. Making some decent progress though that will be done soon considering I'm back at work from next week :p

I've added a load more of you from a page back to my friends as I've got to get 3 more friends for next stage of the quest. Also launched another load of Gifts out as I seem to get them every time I spin a pokestop.

Associate
It was Meltan. I actually caught the Ditto today, caught one of the Racoon things and it morphed into a Ditto.

Was a good day all in got my Gyrados & Dragonite and I'm only 12 candies away from my Blastoise. Making some decent progress though that will be done soon considering I'm back at work from next week :p

I've added a load more of you from a page back to my friends as I've got to get 3 more friends for next stage of the quest. Also launched another load of Gifts out as I seem to get them every time I spin a pokestop.

Excellent, glad you finally got it. Just added you as well to get some additional XP.

Associate
It's all good bud, I usually struggle to open all gifts anyway (got 100 odd from reddit), I should be able to send ones to most every day though. Obviously prioritise people I know in real life as well as here since we can communicate.

Soldato
Just caught my first ever Scyther, then caught a second a few minutes later, plus got enough candy to evolve 5 new Pokémon and a new one from an egg. A productive lunchtime walk :p

Soldato
My partner plays a bit on and off, needed to add some friends to get past a challenge or something so we have added a few from the last page, hope that's ok!

Soldato
@Steeps - We should reach ultra friends sometime this evening when I open your gift, let me know if you want to coordinate a time for you to use a lucky egg.

Should be a big one for me, currently sat on 19,889,673 total XP...

Soldato
I'm not too fussed about using luckies for ultra, only got 5 on hand so saving them for best. Feel free to open whenever :)

Gifts have been behaving strange recently. A few days of getting only a couple, then other days getting one every spin.

Soldato
Apologies for not sending many gifts out. Recently I've found i'm not getting any gifts from stops, previously I would get one everytime but now it's about 1 in 15 :(

Soldato
It's nice to get gifts from random places, mine are usually from the daily walk around town and get a bit samey unless I go somewhere else for a few days.

Not sure if Ethan2011 is on here but we're due to go bestie on the next gift opening, so it might be the one you're about to open if you're doing lucky eggs.

Soldato
It's nice to get gifts from random places, mine are usually from the daily walk around town and get a bit samey unless I go somewhere else for a few days.

Not sure if Ethan2011 is on here but we're due to go bestie on the next gift opening, so it might be the one you're about to open if you're doing lucky eggs.
That’s me (my son), thanks for the heads up :)

Associate
Anyone scored a shiny Groudon or Kyogre yet? I've had 5 Groudon raids and 5 Kyogre's and zero shiny goodness :(

Got an Ex-raid tomorrow so hopefully get a few more in before & after.

Soldato
Only legendary shiny i've got is Moltres, didn't know shiny legendaries were 100% catch rate, i'll remember that next time.

What's the current legendary raids going on? Haven't played since like October

Soldato
Does anyone else feel they get ripped off for coin credit for holding gyms?

I'm sure it's happened in the past but always gave the game the benefit of the doubt that I was probably wrong. In this instance I had 135 coins had been holding a gym for over a day, got the message saying my Pokémon had been defeated and I had got 50 coins.... Nothing, still on 135. I know I'm right this time as I was expecting to buy a new incubator when my Gyrados was defeated.

A bit miffed now :p

Back
Top Bottom