1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by ONESHOTKILL, Jun 26, 2018.

1. No1newts

Capodecina

It was Meltan. I actually caught the Ditto today, caught one of the Racoon things and it morphed into a Ditto.

Was a good day all in got my Gyrados & Dragonite and I'm only 12 candies away from my Blastoise. Making some decent progress though that will be done soon considering I'm back at work from next week :p

I've added a load more of you from a page back to my friends as I've got to get 3 more friends for next stage of the quest. Also launched another load of Gifts out as I seem to get them every time I spin a pokestop.

2. lolism

Wise Guy

Excellent, glad you finally got it. Just added you as well to get some additional XP.

3. No1newts

Capodecina

Yeah got the request cheers, out of gifts now need to get some stops visited :p

4. lolism

Wise Guy

It's all good bud, I usually struggle to open all gifts anyway (got 100 odd from reddit), I should be able to send ones to most every day though. Obviously prioritise people I know in real life as well as here since we can communicate.

5. No1newts

Capodecina

Just caught my first ever Scyther, then caught a second a few minutes later, plus got enough candy to evolve 5 new Pokémon and a new one from an egg. A productive lunchtime walk :p

6. kinger8938

Sgarrista

My partner plays a bit on and off, needed to add some friends to get past a challenge or something so we have added a few from the last page, hope that's ok!

7. kaiowas

Capodecina

@Steeps - We should reach ultra friends sometime this evening when I open your gift, let me know if you want to coordinate a time for you to use a lucky egg.

Should be a big one for me, currently sat on 19,889,673 total XP...

8. Steeps

Mobster

I'm not too fussed about using luckies for ultra, only got 5 on hand so saving them for best. Feel free to open whenever :)

Gifts have been behaving strange recently. A few days of getting only a couple, then other days getting one every spin.

9. SDK^

Capodecina

Apologies for not sending many gifts out. Recently I've found i'm not getting any gifts from stops, previously I would get one everytime but now it's about 1 in 15 :(

10. No1newts

Capodecina

I've been sending you them all from Poland after my recent trip there :p

I'll slow down again now I'm back in the grind.

11. Steeps

Mobster

It's nice to get gifts from random places, mine are usually from the daily walk around town and get a bit samey unless I go somewhere else for a few days.

Not sure if Ethan2011 is on here but we're due to go bestie on the next gift opening, so it might be the one you're about to open if you're doing lucky eggs.

12. thor

Wise Guy

Daily player here but my real life friends aren’t keeping up with opening and sending gifts :p so adding my code here: 9062 5020 5871

13. SDK^

Capodecina

That’s me (my son), thanks for the heads up :)

14. lolism

Wise Guy

Anyone scored a shiny Groudon or Kyogre yet? I've had 5 Groudon raids and 5 Kyogre's and zero shiny goodness :(

Got an Ex-raid tomorrow so hopefully get a few more in before & after.

15. No1newts

Capodecina

What's the point/benefit of a shiny Pokémon?

16. kaiowas

Capodecina

Bragging rights. They serve no other purpose and are functionally equivalent to the non-shiny versions.

17. LizardKing

Soldato

I guess when you get to the point of having most of the regular pokemon then shineys become a bit of a must have! im still holding out for a shiny magikarp!

typical, I finally get a Milotic and then they do a Feebas event!...

18. lolism

Wise Guy

Handy getting shiny legendaries - 100% catch rate plus they look cool.

Remember to pinapp if you get one!

19. Uncle_Gravy

Mobster

Only legendary shiny i've got is Moltres, didn't know shiny legendaries were 100% catch rate, i'll remember that next time.

What's the current legendary raids going on? Haven't played since like October

20. No1newts

Capodecina

Does anyone else feel they get ripped off for coin credit for holding gyms?

I'm sure it's happened in the past but always gave the game the benefit of the doubt that I was probably wrong. In this instance I had 135 coins had been holding a gym for over a day, got the message saying my Pokémon had been defeated and I had got 50 coins.... Nothing, still on 135. I know I'm right this time as I was expecting to buy a new incubator when my Gyrados was defeated.

A bit miffed now :p