Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Sun

Associate
I honestly didn't enjoy the hand holding and lack of story in this generation.

I much preferred X and Y and Black and White 2, with X and Y bringing a huge leap in mechanics and visuals, and Black and White 2 for the story and overwhelming content.

I've skipped Sun and Moon 2, think I'm fatigued from the series now.

Soldato
These games really haven't done it for me, I've barely even played the original Moon. Black 2 was the last great game in my opinion. Had so much fun with it that I haven't felt in the new 3D games. It's probably just me but I find the 3D modeled Pokemon miss something that the old sprites had.

Soldato
Is it just me or is this game really bad? Cannot for the life of me get into it, I've only got my starter and an Ottermoo or something, really not far in but the theme and the starters designs have like, killed my brain.

Best to stick with it or flush it down the toilet?

I honestly didn't enjoy the hand holding and lack of story in this generation.

I much preferred X and Y and Black and White 2, with X and Y bringing a huge leap in mechanics and visuals, and Black and White 2 for the story and overwhelming content.

I've skipped Sun and Moon 2, think I'm fatigued from the series now.

X & Y was the most hand holdy of any of the series so far tbh, sure the mega evolution was awesome but they jumped the Gameshark ( :D ) by buffing exp. share, and the enemy distribution was sooooooo poor, I can't even count on one hand how many enemies I remember seeing mega evolve. It's still a great game though, easily top 5 of the series for me but the difficulty was beyond a joke. Granted difficulty was never really a thing in Pokémon but after Black & White challenge mode I had high hopes, but they did a 180. Black 1 & 2, White 1 & 2, (Fire)Red, (Leaf)Green were by far the best sets in the series, found them proper hard my first time. AS/OS/X&Y on the other hand...

Soldato
As a fan since Blue I really can't get into these games either. Every time a wild Pokemon uses S.O.S my blood ******* boils. Does my head in. I've put about 10 hours into moon since I got it on release and on not that bothered about finishing it.

Soldato
My issue with the modern ones is that there so easy, not that the games were ever hard anyway but after pokemon gold/silver I feel they got easier and easier, x and y being the easiest game ever

Back
Top Bottom