Police fired at in Champs Eleysee

Caporegime
It fits my agenda if hes a vegan, down with vegans.

It fits my agenda if hes an atheist down with non believers.

It fits my agenda if he supports Chelsea FC, etc.

It doesn't matter if it fits your agenda, all that matters is the truth.

Soldato
Well this has got be a new one, deflect and defenders now defending fellow deflect and defenders, it's like an apprenticeship :).

Time set another rod up.

Soldato
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39580594

According to that link it is an Islamist.

And yes, let's all crack on whilst scumbags are now placing nail bombs in coach furniture, yeah lets just crack, deflect and defend tactic?

you were going on about the same rubbish in the other thread about the football coach - which it turns out you were wrong about

Caporegime
Have you seen a photo of this man? I haven't seen anything showing him pictorially? Or are you making an assumption?

Based on what....?
Ok, sorry, you're right, I've missed a bit. Let me rephrase...

Any crime committed by anyone is an act of terrorism perpetrated by an Islamist - likely brown - until proven otherwise.

Is that closer to how you process these things?

Soldato
did they find the reason yet?
I am sure i caught the tale end of something about it being organized crime related, but i have not looked into it yet, I don't know how true it is though.

e: I'm talking about the coach attack as that is what i thought you meant, I don't know the full reason behind last nights attack.

Soldato
How is that my fault if the BBC and many more called it wrong, if it is in fact wrong.

The same thing happens everytime one of these incidents occurs

The Mouth Foamers on here are screaming "see! told you" as fast as they can type before anything at all has been established other than "something bad has happened"
Facts are all over the place at the start, because it takes some time for invesigations to find out what is actually happening or publish full statements, the rumours and twitter rubbish also hype this upto the maximum. The Rubbisher news channels also have started publishing these twitter things as facts. the BBC in that case are just publishing what the police told them, who I suppose at that stage suspected the wrong person?

I even see people on here moaning that the police cant get their facts straight like an hour after something has happend- its almost like maybe they need some time to you know actually investigate the incident ?

Most of the people on here you are wrongly assuming are apologists are just pointing out that its prudent to wait until a clearer picture about what is going on is available before attributing acts to terrorism. for a start you are achieving exactly the kind of hysteria that ISIS are trying to provoke

Caporegime
I am sure i caught the tale end of something about it being organized crime related, but i have not looked into it yet, I don't know how true it is though.

e: I'm talking about the coach attack as that is what i thought you meant, I don't know the full reason behind last nights attack.

oh i meant the paris shooting.

i thought the bus attackl was a footbal thing?

Soldato
The same thing happens everytime one of these incidents occurs

The Mouth Foamers on here are screaming "see! told you" as fast as they can type before anything at all has been established other than "something bad has happened"
Facts are all over the place at the start, because it takes some time for invesigations to find out what is actually happening or publish full statements, the rumours and twitter rubbish also hype this upto the maximum. The Rubbisher news channels also have started publishing these twitter things as facts. the BBC in that case are just publishing what the police told them, who I suppose at that stage suspected the wrong person?

I even see people on here moaning that the police cant get their facts straight like an hour after something has happend- its almost like maybe they need some time to you know actually investigate the incident ?

Most of the people on here you are wrongly assuming are apologists are just pointing out that its prudent to wait until a clearer picture about what is going on is available before attributing acts to terrorism. for a start you are achieving exactly the kind of hysteria that ISIS are trying to provoke
I am sure that i have not said this is an Islamist attack, but i know what you are saying.

Soldato
oh i meant the paris shooting.

i thought the bus attackl was a footbal thing?
I'm already mixed up haha, i pointed out earlier that he was known to security services like the rest of the attacks have been, I know this does not mean it's Islamist, could be just a vendetta, he had a criminal record of violent crime.

e: Update from the BBC, he was on a terror list:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39663300

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok, sorry, you're right, I've missed a bit. Let me rephrase...

Any crime committed by anyone is an act of terrorism perpetrated by an Islamist - likely brown - until proven otherwise.

Is that closer to how you process these things?
Stop playing dumb, everyone can see this has all the hallmarks of Islamism.

Back
Top Bottom