Police Taser their own race relations adviser in Bristol

Soldato
They didnt arrest him, good enough answer?
If they arrested him then they were within their rights to take him to the station for further identification and questioning, if he then resisted arrest then they were again within their rights to restrain him, but they didn't hence the police have voluntarily offered this across for an enquiry.

It appears from recent news stories they refer everything that attracts attention now just to cover the high-ups.

Man of Honour
do you want to add more speculation to the missing part

If I have any more reasonable speculation based on the available evidence to add, I will. If I do, I will label it as such in the same way I did before.

If you read the thread, you'll notice people claiming their completely unsupported speculation is fact when there is no evidence for it and the available evidence contradicts it. Claims that the only reason the police were there at all is racism. Claims that the police were aggressive and rude (when the video shows the opposite) and that the police approached the man in an aggressve and confrontational way (when there's no available video of their approach and the video that does exist shows the police trying to calm down a very aggressive suspect).

Did you reply to that baseless speculation the same way you replied to my reasoned speculation?

Soldato
How is it? They just told the story as it is as far as i can tell :confused: and that it's under investigation.

Don't you see how "telling a story" can be absolutely disastrous?

Wasn't it a mere "telling of a story" which sparked nationwide riots a few years ago?

They've been trying to mobilise another riot for ages. I can vividly remember the London City Airport charade with the black lives matter people who were actually a group of white guys given special access to the runway, they were protesting that pollution is killing more black people or some crap, and when the police got there they joined the party and gave them a special 5 hours extra air time (as if that would happened if there were actually any black people there LOL), because they just had to get their propaganda out there that black people are more disadvantaged when it comes to pollution lol.

I'm certain there was another charade after that, I remember because I used the example of the Airport charade in the thread but cant remember what happened but I'm sure I told everyone they're just trying to increase tensions and civil unrest and that it will continue.

And now we have this.

Last edited:
Soldato
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37283869

It says police were called at 5:40AM
It also says there were 9 white offenders.
It also says it was over by about lunchtime.

If they can taze a black man within 60 seconds of false identification for trying to walk away from them, then it should have taken no more than 540 seconds to clear the runway of nine immediate trespassers who WEREN'T going away lol. But these people were not black. They were white and they were on a mission.

Which is why it didn't take 540 seconds, but took 6 hours instead. I call that special access for the purposes of maximum media exposure. Try performing an actual unauthorised runway incursion and see how long they let you fanny around on a runway. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
O wait you meant they were given special access to the runway in that the police didn't instantly remove them rather than they were allowed onto the runway specially rather than trespassing on it?

I misread you sorry.

Soldato
Also listen to the telephone call they have published on that page. It is 100% absolute BS. Yet the BBC article has published it with a caption "Why Black Lives Matter closed City runway"

Seriously?

That is just unforgivable. What they need to have there is an analysis by a media psychologist, telling people what the woman on the phone is saying is complete and utter BS, as well as why it is BS.

This is the transcript:

Caller: We called for a shutdown of London City Airport because the climate crisis is a RACIST crisis.

BBC Presenter: [in heavily emphasised voice] A RACIST crisis! What do you meeeean?

Caller: So basically [derp], from Newham to New Orleans, time and again, we see the environmental costs of the aviation industry hitting working class communities of colour, first, and hardest. And our aviation industry is accounting for 13% of carbon emissions in this country. Black people in the country are 58%[?] more likely to be exposed to air pollution than their white counterparts, as well. So we can see that, umm, actually it's due to the inequality, around the globe. That means that, umm, we're trying to put this issue on, on a map.

[end call]

Complete and utter bull, yet people still cry for sources from Mass Media. I bet that black caller had no idea nor care in the world about pollution before some people who aren't even black told her to start caring about it, and told her it's because she's black!!!!

:/

Last edited:
Soldato
You probably noticed that the video has been edited before being shown. There's a gap between the "If you won't tell us who you are we will have to arrest you because we think you're [the wanted person]" and the attempt at restraint. Given that the entire purpose of the edited video is to try to portray the police as badly as possible, I think it's likely that the cut section was cut because it showed either the police telling him he was under arrest, him threatening and/or attacking the police (likely, given his speech and behaviour on the video) or both.

I dont think it seemed threatening or there was violence. Likely i think they told him her was under arrest and he just trying to ignore them and get on with his day.

Suspended
I dont think it seemed threatening or there was violence. Likely i think they told him her was under arrest and he just trying to ignore them and get on with his day.

Towards the start of the video he was swearing, walking towards the female officer while waving his hand and finger in her face, he was generally being very aggressive and confrontational. When they were inside the gate he literally pushed the male officer and then started wrestling and throwing him off him as they came onto the street, at that point the confrontation was physical and he was tasered, rightly so. You just can't act like that with Police and expect it to end well, sorry. He wasn't some innocent victim going about his business, he was a suspect who became angry, confrontational and then physical when being asked simple questions in a polite and reasonable manner. Personally I wouldn't have tasered him but you can't expect for the female to wait for her partner to potentially get punched by the guy.

Soldato
Suspended

Doesn't mean the Police are racist at all, you could just as equally say black people react differently when confronted by the Police to white people, which could be a cultural thing - something quite evident was the reaction of the black guy in the video in the OP. I'd never dream of being mouthy and pushing a Police officer, if I did I'd expect my face to be planted into the pavement.

Soldato
Doesn't mean the Police are racist at all, you could just as equally say black people react differently when confronted by the Police to white people, which could be a cultural thing - something quite evident was the reaction of the black guy in the video in the OP. I'd never dream of being mouthy and pushing a Police officer, if I did I'd expect my face to be planted into the pavement.

face planted yes, tasered no.

Associate
Towards the start of the video he was swearing, walking towards the female officer while waving his hand and finger in her face, he was generally being very aggressive and confrontational. When they were inside the gate he literally pushed the male officer and then started wrestling and throwing him off him as they came onto the street, at that point the confrontation was physical and he was tasered, rightly so. You just can't act like that with Police and expect it to end well, sorry. He wasn't some innocent victim going about his business, he was a suspect who became angry, confrontational and then physical when being asked simple questions in a polite and reasonable manner. Personally I wouldn't have tasered him but you can't expect for the female to wait for her partner to potentially get punched by the guy.

The point is the tazer should only be applied in certain situations. He could have easily been restrained without that kind of force. People die as a result of being tazed. The guy was trying to evade police rather than confronting them. It's poor policing.

Back
Top Bottom