Poppy burners laugh at £50 fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove him.

If people are unable to live here without trying to annoy the whole country at every opportunity, then they should be removed.

I find it surprising that these people live so long given the common hatred towards them.

Last edited:
Instead of giving out ASBO's and laughable £50 fines, they should put people in the stocks.

What's worse:
  • Pointless small fine.
  • Being chained up in the centre of town and having rotten eggs thrown at you by your peers.

Seriously, it would dramatically reduce crime.

And, if you let yourself get wound up by the Daily Mail, you could drive to this fools town, and hurl a few eggs yourself.

My first reaction (given that they were Remembrance Day poppies) was to wonder how many Muslims died in the First and Second World War fighting for Britain (in the 1st) and against Fascists (in the 2nd) and of course it runs to tens of 1000s.

Those who fought for the Ottoman Empire and the Central Powers the number who died totals over 2 million.

Perhaps this tool should be reminded of this fact. The hard way.

Oh, and I meant Nick Griffin ;)

Instead of giving out ASBO's and laughable £50 fines, they should put people in the stocks.

What's worse:
  • Pointless small fine.
  • Being chained up in the centre of town and having rotten eggs thrown at you by your peers.

Seriously, it would dramatically reduce crime.

And, if you let yourself get wound up by the Daily Mail, you could drive to this fools town, and hurl a few eggs yourself.

The stocks might sort out a few yobbos. A public humiliation or two would certainly give them something to think about.

Why stop with the stocks, we could have public floggings, chop off a few limbs, use deportation and why not burn the odd religious nutter at the stake. It would certainly make going down to the shopping centre at the weekend more palatable.

The stocks might sort out a few yobbos. A public humiliation or two would certainly give them something to think about.

Why stop with the stocks, we could have public floggings, chop off a few limbs, use deportation and why not burn the odd religious nutter at the stake. It would certainly make going down to the shopping centre at the weekend more palatable.

Ahhh I see what you did there. :p

This tool was on the vine show:radio 2 today at 1345 he clearly stated that although he has a British passport he does not class himself as a British citizen , ok give passport back and go away. On being questioned about getting £800 per benefits he laughed!

He may not represent the Muslim majority but until they publicly condone these kind of people they are all guilty in my eyes.

Remove his benefits and offer repatriation to the country of his choosing if they would take such a pitiless, pointless disgrace of a human being.

He may not represent the Muslim majority but until they publicly condone these kind of people they are all guilty in my eyes.

You mean disapprove?

And there have been key figures from the muslim population who do not condone individuals like these. There, they can stop being guilty in your eyes. You're a part of this problem.

Just google Muslims against extremism. Narrow it to a UK search if you will.

Last edited:
Possibly. Remember that he has a glass eye, which presents certain aesthetic challenges of its own.

Only one glass eye, the things he spouts and believes in would make you think both his eyes are glass, he can't see past his own opinions.

The poppy burners, just like the koran burners and any other hate mongers from any other background, are a result of our free speech. You can slap down these fringe idiots but to stop them may one day lead to no-one being able to have an opinion that is not in line with the majority, very dangerous waters, see Iran and China for two examples.

The sentence should have been tougher but the judge can only rule to the limit of his remit on any given case. There is a sentence those who did this will serve for a very long time though, fear, would you feel safe to go anywhere after they did what they did, they just painted large targets on themselves for abuse and a possible kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom