Porridge, how do you take yours?

Soldato
OP
40 minutes and you're only just ready to eat breaky? That's enough time to eat, S/S/S and be out the house.

You 'morning' types sicken me :p

If i rush my morning routine, people die. Srsly. Whether its the unsuspecting house guest who meets me in the kitchen, or the road user receiving a Sharp Sleepy Shunt in the boot. No no, better to elongate the morning routine, give time for the caffeine to kick in and allow the body to naturally waken. Its a safety thing, and I am doing the world a favour.

Soldato
60g oats, 350 of milk/water. Bring to the boil them stir for 3 minutes, sorted, perfect porridge. I always add some frozen raspberries, blackberries and blueberries, they won't stay frozen for long, some flax seed and a bit of golden syrup on the top. Tastes amazing and is probably my fav meal of the deal! With a nice fresh cup of coffee mornings are lovely.

Another fav combo of mine is the cheapish not cheapest apple sauce from Asda it is more like a baby food consistency then with chunks, add some of that along with some dried mixed fruit and mix it up and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.

Back
Top Bottom