Possible simple cure for cancer, pharmaceutical companies not interested

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I don't take antibiotics they destroy the immune system, thus making you more prone to sickness a nice side effect as the pharma make more money.

Let's hope you don't get something like cellulitis then as you can easily die without antibiotics. The scarring I have on my leg is quite impressive and that is with the use of antibiotics.

Soldato
Antibiotics have saved my life twice, you sir are a moron
Are you disputing they don't mess with the immune system?

Let's hope you don't get something like cellulitis then as you can easily die without antibiotics. The scarring I have on my leg is quite impressive and that is with the use of antibiotics.

Well I've haven't taken them in over 8 years. The last time I did I was constantly sick for 2 years catching everything that was going around flu, infections feels good man.

I would have to be VERY sick to ever take them again.

Associate
UnkleRukus isnt exactly wrong in his statement,

two things can happen with prolonged use of antibiotics.

1, Bacteria can become immune to the antibiotic strain, which means that further courses wont be effective

2, They can kill of your Gut bacteria Flora, and this in turn can effect your immune system

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Well I've haven't taken them in over 8 years. The last time I did I was constantly sick for 2 years catching everything that was going around flu, infections feels good man.

I would have to be VERY sick to ever take them again.

You are aware of just how many people died of simple infactions prior to the invention of antibiotics? Used properly they are life savers, literally. Without antibiotics I would either be dead or minus a leg..

Soldato
I understand completely, I'm a final year PhD biochemistry student. But bacteria in your gut are not what confers immunity to disease.

When the body takes in the antibiotics it makes the body unbalanced; yeast is overgrown in the gut sending the immune system into overdrive trying to take care of the toxins the body politic then becomes tired an makes you susceptible to viruses etc.

In a nutshell.

Associate
You are aware of just how many people died of simple infactions prior to the invention of antibiotics? Used properly they are life savers, literally. Without antibiotics I would either be dead or minus a leg..

Totally agree, used properly, they are life savers. It only seems to be overuse, or long term treatment that has lasting effects.

Soldato
I think it's the case that commensal bacteria don't grant immunity to microbe caused diseases, but they do occupy ecological niches within your body that means they often out compete potentially harmful microbes. My understanding is that this implies using antibiotics can have the effect of killing these harmless/commensal bacteria, thereby opening up previously occupied ecological niches within a human to potentially harmful microbes.

A-Level human biology guy awaaaaaaay... :p

Soldato
Sure I'm not disputing that, hygiene did play a big part in that too. People stopped throwing faeces in the street and washed more etc.

The way they're are giving them for every little thing is what I object to; and can make you very sick. This was sort of my point in the first place the pharma companies are becoming very rich from it too.

Associate
Thing is, pharmaceutical companies would rather people suffered/died than develop/release a cure.

No money in being fit and healthy, you see. Peeps are dying, and being administered very expensive and, ultimately, very useless drugs that generates trillions of $$$ every year for the pharmaceutical giants.

xyz thousands die every year? These companies are thinking "so ****ing what, it's just a number on a piece of paper."

Various illness/disease/cancer charities around, they get lots of $$$ from donations etc. You think they do the work they do for man kind? LOL!! They do it because someone somewhere is making a **** load of $$$ from it.

Man of Honour
When the body takes in the antibiotics it makes the body unbalanced; yeast is overgrown in the gut sending the immune system into overdrive trying to take care of the toxins the body politic then becomes tired an makes you susceptible to viruses etc.

In a nutshell.

Have you been reading alt.med again?

M

Back
Top Bottom