*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Dingleberry88 said:
2003-january-eddie-izzard.jpg

Fo' reals.

*fans self*

Soldato
Raikiri said:
They look like a cheap 70's throwback ;)

You are doing no favours by reinforcing your lack of knowledge;) The quality of each piece is everything id expect from the originals range.

Rebelius said:
what are they?

Various track tops and bottoms, I tried to concentrate on having exclusive items, which many of them are, some of them aren't so rare but I like the colours:)

Soldato
gurdas said:
You are doing no favours by reinforcing your lack of knowledge;) The quality of each piece is everything id expect from the originals range.

How can a dislike of something display a lack of knowledge? I know they're quite high quality and can be expensive, that however does not stop them from looking cheap and nasty. For example:

untitled1copylw4.jpg

Very high quality and very expensive, still looks like a toy from the £1 shop though.

:p

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
gurdas said:
Various track tops and bottoms, I tried to concentrate on having exclusive items, which many of them are, some of them aren't so rare but I like the colours:)

Are you one of those people that likes to spout off about 'oh its a 1971 original classic delux, only 7 were made and it cost me £545, I like to be exclusive and I am the only person in this petty little world who understands true fashion' ?

Cause if you are, people don't think you are very cool.

Edit: And also go *SIIIIIIIIIGH!* 'Someone is jealous/can't afford one' ?

Soldato
A5H said:
Are you one of those people that likes to spout off about 'oh its a 1971 original classic delux, only 7 were made and it cost me £545, I like to be exclusive and I am the only person in this petty little world who understands true fashion' ?

Cause if you are, people don't think you are very cool.

Edit: And also go *SIIIIIIIIIGH!* 'Someone is jealous/can't afford one' ?

I'm one of those people who appreciate items for what they are and pay attention to detail and I love colour. I do like having stuff that not many other people have, nothing wrong with wanting variation.

Soldato
Raikiri said:
You do realise you have 23 pairs of the same trousers?

They aren't all bottoms, most of them are tops/hoodies. The variation is in the detail for each piece, none of them are the same. That's where it matters for me, I don't expect others to know or care.

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
gurdas said:
They aren't all bottoms, most of them are tops/hoodies. The variation is in the detail for each piece, none of them are the same. That's where it matters for me, I don't expect others to know or care.

I'm gonan go with yes to my previous question :p

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
gurdas said:
:p I'm not going to continue discussing clothes with you, especially now that i've seen your pic on the previous page!

Diesel and Dolce & Gabbana are obviously miles below adidas in the fashion world eh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom