*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
jonno.co.uk said:
can you eat with all those bolts in your mouth?

just about..

funny when i drink a pint.. its like *chink* gulp gulp... lol. But the girls like em and they give people an idea of how much of a w'ker i am BEFORE they actualy talk to me :)

Fraggr said:
lol nice. The reason I'm asking is because I'm growing my hair to about cheek length and wanted some kind of time frame. :)

cool. how long is it now? bearing in mind its slowed down recently. i would say from about just going over my ears to being nearly as long as it is now was probably about 18months

Associate
gurdas said:
I'm one of those people who appreciate items for what they are and pay attention to detail and I love colour. I do like having stuff that not many other people have, nothing wrong with wanting variation.

Chavvy tracksuit bottoms and tops lmao, wouldn't be seen dead in those unless i was travelling to a sports match or training etc. You could have bought a half decent car for what you spent on all of those i bet.

Soldato
allllec said:
just about..

funny when i drink a pint.. its like *chink* gulp gulp... lol. But the girls like em and they give people an idea of how much of a w'ker i am BEFORE they actualy talk to me :)

cool. how long is it now? bearing in mind its slowed down recently. i would say from about just going over my ears to being nearly as long as it is now was probably about 18months

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17720384 That long.

Fear my subtle thread pimping! :D

Suspended
Phæte said:
Man, I was gonna say you look familiar.

Then benjo spoilt it.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've worked with you (or a look-a-like) before somewhere. If you work, where did you work last summer?

i dont really work, but last summer i helped out at some music festivals.

heres another picture if it jogs your memory

n50724549219384393iv1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom