*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
WalkeruK said:
mate your hair is pro what do you use in it.

i dont use any product, if i do it has to have a matt effect.

one thing i dont do is use shampoo or conditioner, i find a good rinse with water does just fine and doesnt fluff it up like shampoo does. After a week or so of doing that hair starts to clump together and stay wherever you stick it.. well mine does, like you can see in the pic

Consigliere
Davies said:
i dont use any product, if i do it has to have a matt effect.

one thing i dont do is use shampoo or conditioner, i find a good rinse with water does just fine and doesnt fluff it up like shampoo does. After a week or so of doing that hair starts to clump together and stay wherever you stick it.. well mine does, like you can see in the pic

o.O

Well i did hear hair apparently cleans itself. /shrugs.

Soldato
J.T said:
Old wives tail, when was the last time you saw a tramp with clean hair for example...

Yeah, but they don't exactly sleep on a clean pillow now, do they? :p ;)

A guy I know stopped washing his hair, apparently it smells for a week or two, like REALLY bad, then the smell goes away.

Obviously your hair looks pretty good, so not washing it hasn't really been a bad thing.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I used to work with a guy who only used hot water on his hair and it was fine. Obviously it was a bit nasty for a few weeks but after a while it sorts itself out and as long as you wash it with water regularly you wont need to use *products*.

I suspect tramps rarely wash their hair with anything, let alone shampoo so thats why it always looks so bad.

Permabanned
tis me at the Giants Causeway.

dsc01993xh0.jpg

VTR

VTR

Soldato
thelonecrouton said:
Good heavens young man, that's a mighty set of forearms. Eat plenty of spinach and fap a lot? :p ;)

lol ;)

They're actually quite small in that pic compared to the end of last year :p

8 meals the day and good training and rest is the key :)

Associate
I admit to envy. I have stupidly strong legs/back, can squat 210kg at a bodyweight of 67, could deadlift 230 before my left clavicle snapped at a lift meet, but have arms like bloody pipecleaners no matter what I do... :mad:

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Fairplay mate those are some big weights your lifting :)

Heaviest I have been is 12st 11 and my max bench was 105kg, 160kg deadlift and 160kg squat.

Not trained for 7 months properly though so probably a lot lower atm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom