• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I have a medical condition and you guys are taking the **** :(

Theres no medical condition that makes someone gain weight, there are conditions that can make it easier to gain weight, but when your 3 times the size of a normal person you can't hide behind the 'medical condition' excuse.

"yes I eat 10,000 calories a day, but its my diabetes that makes me overweight...":D

I don't intend to be mean, but you'd have to be delusional if you can't see that its your actions that result in your size. Theres plenty of information avaliable to help you get into shape, and quite frankly you'd be a fool not to seek it out in order to maintain your health and prolong your lifespan.

Say's he's suspended.

strong cable.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Caporegime
Don't be so evil ffs.

Do you realise how hurtful those comments can be to a person in his condition ?

Its not big and its not clever.

Maybe he may get the hint some time an do something about his weight, before he's spending the last few months of his life in a nhs hospital unable to get the life saving surgery he needs because of his weight.

Caporegime
Theres no medical condition that makes someone gain weight, there are conditions that can make it easier to gain weight, but when your 3 times the size of a normal person you can't hide behind the 'medical condition' excuse.

"yes I eat 10,000 calories a day, but its my diabetes that makes me overweight...":D

I don't intend to be mean, but you'd have to be delusional if you can't see that its your actions that result in your size. Theres plenty of information avaliable to help you get into shape, and quite frankly you'd be a fool not to seek it out in order to maintain your health and prolong your lifespan.

strong cable.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

There is one peri peri i think its called that makes them think they are always hungry, and so eat vastly more than they need.

Caporegime
pic11.jpg

Young looking Michael Palin with blondish hair?

Soldato
You spineless buggers. There was no need for those comments, lets face it, know one is perfect. I'm sure he is aware of such things, but who cares, all that matters is your happy.

I'm sure he thought twice for putting his picture up, and you all took the 5 year old response. No doubt you wouldn't dare say it to his face.

Soldato
How nice, a person who no doubt gets abused in real life, gets abused by the great OcUK public online.

good work muppets

Exactly - I like to see them behind the great wall of the internet doling out the "advice" (read:insults) to a guy that probably doesn't need the crap you all are saying.

Way to go - do you always peek over your keyboards when insulting people? Do you save it till when the forums can give you that layer of anonymity?

Rich

Caporegime
but then you get to 20 stone and think, "damn, i'm getting big. Might have to sort this out." :eek:

surely?

Don't eat for 3 days then, try not to, supposedly that's what its like for them.(but its very rare.) :)

But on an odd side note I swear i've seen that picture on the internet years ago.

Caporegime
Exactly - I like to see them behind the great wall of the internet doling out the "advice" (read:insults) to a guy that probably doesn't need the crap you all are saying.

Way to go - do you always peek over your keyboards when insulting people? Do you save it till when the forums can give you that layer of anonymity?

Rich

Do you always hide behind your keyboard for your heroics ? :)

Soldato
You spineless buggers. There was no need for those comments, lets face it, know one is perfect. I'm sure he is aware of such things, but who cares, all that matters is your happy.

I'm sure he thought twice for putting his picture up, and you all took the 5 year old response. No doubt you wouldn't dare say it to his face.

Well done - I was thinking it, you said it. It's mob mentality in here. I bet most of those who jumped on the bandwagon have their own issues too. Ignorant, inconsiderate muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom