• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
to be honest if I was obese and posted on a forum like this id expect to be laughed at. im an ugly sod and I've gotten used to be called names all my life, so if anyone said it to me on this id laugh at it to.

surely its the same for obese people?

Caporegime
to be honest if I was obese and posted on a forum like this id expect to be laughed at. im an ugly sod and I've gotten used to be called names all my life, so if anyone said it to me on this id laugh at it to.

surely its the same for obese people?

I am obese. I dont see people taking the **** out of me. I have a BMI of 38.75 (verging on clinically obese).

Associate
I am obese. I dont see people taking the **** out of me. I have a BMI of 38.75 (verging on clinically obese).
but in real life i'm sure w**kers have shouted you names and stuff on the street/school etc.? surely you get used to it at some stage and just laugh at it?

lifes too short to take things like that too seriously. obviously im not obese and probably never will be, but I don't know.

I'm skinny. one of the other reasons I got bulled at school. So I'm really white, skinny and ugly, but I get on with it.

Caporegime
No, i'll stand up and speak aloud for what I beleive in - but as you are not in the room to tell you what an evil ******* you are, the keyboard will do.

Rich

You throw the word evil around far too easily, its your type that ruined the word hate, which is why i now mega loathe you all :)

Also i swear that's not him i've seen that guy before.

Soldato
You throw the word evil around far too easily, its your type that ruined the word hate, which is why i now mega loathe you all :)

Also i swear that's not him i've seen that guy before.

My type? What's my type then?

I am mearly speaking out as it seems harsh to point out someones weight problem when, they probably already know about it and might have issues about it.

Rich

Caporegime
My type? What's my type then?

I am mearly speaking out as it seems harsh to point out someones weight problem when, they probably already know about it and might have issues about it.

Rich

Type the kind that say ZOMG they said somthn i disagree with or slightly mean they are EVIL.

Evil is not calling some one who is fat fat, evil is hacking up a small child while playing with your self.

what the hell are we supposed to say though if we cant mention his weight? It's the only real thing worth commenting on.
*also you missed the whole scrubs reference ;)

Soldato
Type the kind that say ZOMG they said somthn i disagree with or slightly mean they are EVIL.

Evil is not calling some one who is fat fat, evil is hacking up a small child while playing with your self.

what the hell are we supposed to say though if we cant mention his weight? It's the only real thing worth commenting on.
*also you missed the whole scrubs reference ;)

Alright then - firstly i'll decipher the first line...

Maybe evil was a strong (and badly used) word, but I found that people were taking cheap shots on the guy.

Maybe he should wear some shower shorts, for the man that has nothing to hide, but still wants too...

*Wins back his Scrubs reference-o-rama*

Rich

Caporegime
Yeah, not evil, just plain nasty I would say.

Just be polite and keep your thoughts to yourself. It might help you in life.

So we can make jokes about all the other members who post their pics (be it about their dodgy hair or whatever) but not if they're fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom