Post Scriptum

Soldato
Yes, the more I see of this the more I'm looking forward to getting it. Very tempted with Squad (especially with its current discout) but think I'll hold out for WW2 action :).

Associate
That's understandable from an engine standpoint - though it's a shame it's not a dealbreaker for me; still grabbing this the minute I can get my hands on it!

Same here mate.... same here!!! I have not felt the need to play a game so much in a very long time. ;)

Soldato
Well seeing how I love PR, Squad and got a free Steam key for this, it's a no brainer for me.

Also unlike Squad I don't have to ask when the British are coming ;)

Soldato
@Xcept1 I must have pre-purchased squad as it isn't in my steam purchases list, how do I find out if I'm eligible to get Post Scriptum? I can't remember if I kickstarted or not

E: yep, activated it 14th dec 2015, must have bought it direct as its not a steam purchase

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
@Xcept1 I must have pre-purchased squad as it isn't in my steam purchases list, how do I find out if I'm eligible to get Post Scriptum? I can't remember if I kickstarted or not

E: yep, activated it 14th dec 2015, must have bought it direct as its not a steam purchase
Go to http://postscriptumkeys.joinsquad.com/ and enter the email you backed Squad with on Kickstarter and it should send you a code for Post Scriptum to that email address.

Soldato
:( meh gimme access now. it's mental to think 10 years ago T was playing PR, then moved to Squad and now PS

Side note from PR days RIP... [T&T] Tactics and teamwork... Such a shame some of the higherups were ***** (Looking at Madtommy)

Back
Top Bottom