Post your bikes thread

Soldato
psalliss said:
youd be surpised its the best commuter bike ive had, i use it pretty much every day all year round. the looks are a bit of an acquired taste but ive always loved the looks too.

insurance isnt too bad for me, think im paying £200 tft

yea i think for my age the insurance would be a lot more than that, but never know i mite do a quote just to see lol, yea ive loved the look of it since it was released and always looked in envy as my dad would take his mates busa out and now i can ride one legally ill have to have a look at having a go lol, and its a good commuter? apparently from quite a few riders ive heard its bad on fuel even if you take it easy on it, but i have to go over some gravel at work so something light and stumpier would suit me better for commuting atm lol, mabie ill get a pay rise and blow everything on a garage full of bikes :D

Associate
i suppose i am getting a little old now, ha ha.

honestly it is a good commmuter decent steering lock, very stable at low speeds, comfy and throttle isnt jerky. as for fuel i get about 35-40 mpg until i thrash it then it drinks fuel.

Soldato
psalliss said:
i suppose i am getting a little old now, ha ha.

honestly it is a good commmuter decent steering lock, very stable at low speeds, comfy and throttle isnt jerky. as for fuel i get about 35-40 mpg until i thrash it then it drinks fuel.

Kool well i think ill defo get a test ride on one but probably end up keeping it as something to aim for in the next few years, really considering the gsxr750 atm but need a test ride first lol

Permabanned
I'll be purchasing one of these to do the Knowledge on in the next week or two :o

lead_06_blue_side_600x450.jpg

Soldato
pinkaardvark said:
Nah it's more like a goped in comparison to some of the others :)

Another cack pic.. looks nicer from the rear I think

yea looks nice, and lol true but its still not a goped, its a 636 and for that its very quick well it was when ive been riding with them lol, damn wheelie machines :p

I loved kawasaki's all my childhood posters of ninjas the lot lol and now when it comes to it im a suzuki man, kawasakis riding position and other stuff i just dont get along with :(

Soldato
Fireskull said:
kawasakis riding position and other stuff i just dont get along with :(

Hmm it has changed significantly over the years the old zx's had wide high comfy seats, this new one is a lot more race orientated and the seat has been lowered into the tank significantly so you sit in it a lot more than on it. Not sure if I like it due to my size plus I was forced to get a double bubble as in normal riding position you couldn't see clocks due to screen lip.

Soldato
pinkaardvark said:
Hmm it has changed significantly over the years the old zx's had wide high comfy seats, this new one is a lot more race orientated and the seat has been lowered into the tank significantly so you sit in it a lot more than on it. Not sure if I like it due to my size plus I was forced to get a double bubble as in normal riding position you couldn't see clocks due to screen lip.

Yea, i need to test ride one really, as at all the shows they have them on silly slanted stands which throw all the weight to my wrists which is a big problem lol, but mabie when i ride one it will be ok

Soldato
Sagalout said:
Riding position on my ZX9 is much more relaxed than say an R1. Very comfy in fact :)

My mates got a 54reg R1, its one of the most unconfortable bikes ive ever rode. Bloody quick, but my older R6 felt like an armchair compared to it.

Back
Top Bottom