Post your bikes thread

Soldato
Fireskull said:
Quality :D bet thats loads of fun, whats it like? thinking of getting something similar supermotard style for some weekend fun

As far as supermotos go its not very quick but its such a good laugh to ride.

These are my brothers bikes.

dscf0014qz1.jpg

20040822010454aatk2.jpg

duc3mc1.jpg

h1f500do8.jpg

Associate
Gixer i envy you, an SP1/2 is the bike i want next, they look and sound so beautiful. Wouldn't mind a RC45 if i found one at a steal of a price (sub 15k).

I'll see if i can get pics of the rest of mine and my dads collection, we're sitting on about 11 bikes at the mo, it's ace :).

Soldato
Shoei said:
ooooo, 2 real classic bikes, the RD350 and the KH500.
mmmmmmm, the smell of Castrol R 2-stroke oil, cant beat it :p

My eldest brother built them both from scratch.I wish i could do that.They are in better condition than his Aprilia Mille as he neglected it whilst building those.

Associate
Can anyone tell me who makes the fitted tank cover/bag holder like on Bullit's Futura? Fancy one for the commute on my Z, to take the weight off my back.

Soldato
Akira said:
Can anyone tell me who makes the fitted tank cover/bag holder like on Bullit's Futura? Fancy one for the commute on my Z, to take the weight off my back.
Thats just a tank cover isn't it?

I've had a magnetic tank bag for a while now, however I just bought a new one from Lidl (beleive it or not!) as the one they sell can double up as a backpack. Its nothing fancy, but does the job and is ideal for commuting.

Associate
Bug One said:
Thats just a tank cover isn't it?

I've had a magnetic tank bag for a while now, however I just bought a new one from Lidl (beleive it or not!) as the one they sell can double up as a backpack. Its nothing fancy, but does the job and is ideal for commuting.

No, if you look just below the filler on that pic you'll see one of the clips for the fitted bag. I've just got one of those Lidl bags too, which is what made me look at getting a proper one :) The tank on the Z is quite humped so the bag just kind of perches on the top. It works, but it's not ideal.

Associate
Small world Kermit, I'm Paul_SP2 off the honda site! Think Dynamight posts on here and there too :cool:

The VFR does look much better with the back end raised.

spp

spp

Associate
w44dsfjq0.jpg

My main bike, VFR 800 VTEC. Travel around 500 miles a week on it. Fantastic bike!

stbike3wz6.jpg

My first bike, a CB250N superdream. Got this about 4 years ago when I passed my test. I was a poor student at the time and so a cheap superdream was ideal. Sadly she was underpowered, overweight and kept breaking down. After 9 months I got a CB500, but kept the superdream with the plan to strip it down and rebuild it (just for fun). It's only recently that my dad and I have got round to doing some work on it, but it's getting there. :)

Soldato
I'm not gracing the forum with pictures of my firestorm as i am disgusted at it.
Just had the front cam chain tensioner done last month, now it sounds very much like the rear one is on the way out to.
So i've given it a stern look and banished it to the back of the garage.

Back
Top Bottom