**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

Next time im in Keighley I will take a few more shots, the dealership that has it also has two others, a Silver which is just in shot and a purple one iirc, all butchered with the same sort of awful body styling stuff.

DreederOcUK said:
_MG_4466.jpg

OMG Transformers are real :eek:

Will Gill said:
single owners are OK as long as you stamped and carried out all the services yourself, I dont know about you but I never had a problem lending my car to mates who needed to make a quick trip up the road......
Don't forget you said I could borrow while you were on holiday.

Why do they move the number plates, leaving behind the old number plate holder?

I've often wondered why people do this, even when the smooth the remaining holder.

It seems to be a trend to smooth the boot and then simply stick the plate to the bottom of the bumper? Why? You go from a car that looks right to one that looks smooth but is ruined by a numberplate simply stuck to the bumper..

Shock said:
chromed pug in college car park :(
IMG

lol chrome OR gold surely???? can't have both imho. and then there's the wing mirrors (aside from the colouring)...and the number plates as fox said. tum ti tum...

edit:

look at the lowered beast in black *ahem* white on the left.

[TW]Fox said:
Why do they move the number plates, leaving behind the old number plate holder?

I've often wondered why people do this, even when the smooth the remaining holder.

It seems to be a trend to smooth the boot and then simply stick the plate to the bottom of the bumper? Why? You go from a car that looks right to one that looks smooth but is ruined by a numberplate simply stuck to the bumper..

Ive seen smoothed boots in the past that have been finsihed, and the numberplate stuck where it originally was :D

Back
Top Bottom