**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

Gojira said:
The Ferrari had F4TTY as the number plate, but unfortunately I misread the 4 as an A when I first looked at it. I'm sure that's not the image he wanted to give!
Last I saw, that number plate was on a 360CS, it's moved up a class.

edit: And the owner certainly befitted his plate! Mind you, the car was for sale a few months back so I imagine it's a different guy now.

image_62.jpg

Rover... i think ;)

image_63.jpg

KITT

image_66.jpg

Vauxhall Astra VXR... for the next burberry generation

image_67.jpg

Noble

Baz said:
was too slow to get the camera phone out, but saw a Toyota Prius in the supermarket lunchtime, first one i have seen.

I see one just about every day - someone at work has one. They're not as bad to drive as I was expecting, seems very strange when you pull away and it is only running on batteries.

Nice car that Ringo, looks like Stanleys to me though. :P im not a stalker btw.

Nice F1 shot also, looks like it was taken from the Lufffield Viewing area also. Great spot to get some nice action, was there meself. Saw the car below in the BRDC Historic Sport car race and was shocked to spot the tax disc on the windscreen implying its road legal, taxed till 31-5-06, id love to see that baby on the M1, it would scary the pants off everyone.

MG_6645_001.jpg

My boss's sunny weather toy -

Bosstoy.jpg

The pocket rocket, not the suburban assault vehicle :D

Apparently it's got a 1600 crossflow under the bonnet, and did 30 miles between it's last 2 MOT's :eek:

Alan Woodford

Was that the Lotus Carlton on the Media Carpark at the Pitstraight enterance to the track on Sunday? If it is should have a shot of it somewhere, showing the number plate so youd know for sure, ive also got 1 of a number plate "M 5HUY" which apparantly has something to do with F1.

Back
Top Bottom