**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

gurdas said:
Couldn't get my phone out quick enough but saw TWO e-types today, it's a rare occasion you see one let alone two.

had a very weird thing the other week driveing back from the gower in wales, saw an e-type, by newport, then annother one, then two together, then annother one :eek: think there may have been a meet or something - very cool seeing so many :)

I was in Peurto Banus on friday and saw these and a few more Hummers Convert Ferrari's 7 Bentleys Nice

gt500.JPG

rsibeetle.JPG

bentley.JPG

I am off to america on Sunday, unfortunately I am a bit limited on memory space with my camera but if towards the end of the holiday I still have a fair bit of space left then I try and find some "interesting" cars for this thread :D

Over the last few days have seen a DB9, 2 360 Spiders, a Vanquish, and several Corvettes including a classic Stingray. Will try and get pics uploaded later, though most are carp quality and the Vanquish one didn't come out at all :/

I saw a Zonda the other day in deepst darkest Aberdeenshire, was passed me and out of sight before I could even make a move for my phone. A truly stunning car.

Back
Top Bottom