**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

That Mondeo is most notably pathetic for several reasons:

a) Imperial Blue respray.

Why? This must have cost a fortune - only the ST200 came in that colour as standard and that blatantly isn't an ST200.

b) Utterly ridiculous spoiler. Doesn't suit the car at all. Ford do a perfectly good spoiler for that car.

c) Lexus lights. No further explanation required.

So, what could have been quite a nice car ruined by an idiot with far too much money. It's a 2.0 or lower - if he had £1500 kicking around for a respray he should have spent it on a V6. It doesn't even have a genuine Ford bodykit, talk about priorities :/

My latest few :)

jordan_civic.jpg

skyline1.jpg

aston1.jpg

As always was driving when I saw them so no pics, saw a Maserati Coupe thingy in garish yellow, a Maserati Quattreporte in a sort of light bronze colour and a new TVR sagaris in orange. All looked the business, especially the Maserati Q which is huge.

with regards to that blue mondeo, who'd actually drive a car with alloys that thin?? Looks like one of the spokes could snap off at any time. And what on earth was he thinking with that spoiler and lights :rolleyes:

Loving the astons so far. Shall have to take my camera with me on journeys

haha that fiesta does look awesome but I couldnt ever do that unless it had a purpose like cooling the front brakes or something. form over function is always going to make you look like a poser at best, a pratt at worst.

It looks like only the front is modded too..

Was quite funny. I was standing there taking some pics of the car on my phone when another car pulls up and the guy leans out of his window and says "you're only taking pics of that car cos it's crap". I said "I know". We both laughed and he drove off :D

Back
Top Bottom