Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

154955EA-35B6-4CB5-885E-51EA31A367C8-5696-0000075AF4C37D44.jpg

R8 is so disappointing inside, just standard VAG parts bin stuff.

How is it a let down? Don't know what some people expect. Get in a ferrari and you'll get ferrari parts inside - not overly different from other ferraris. :confused: :o

Optional extras will get you different colour/style leather, stitching, audi exclusive stuff, carbon fibre etc. It is a very nice place to be even on a long journey and most things are directed towards the driver. :)

56285910151544308355387.jpg

When you buy a 100k car you just dont expect it to share the same switchgear/gauges as the pen salesman in his bottom of the range diesel hatchback company car.

This is my point, I did one of those track experiences in an R8. I got out of my cheap 7 year old A3 and into Audi's supercar - it had the same switchgear and instrument panel - made it feel very cheap.

This is my point, I did one of those track experiences in an R8. I got out of my cheap 7 year old A3 and into Audi's supercar - it had the same switchgear and instrument panel - made it feel very cheap.

Tell me one thing that is exactly the same in the interior of the R8 and a 7 year old company car base spec A3.

Nothing is the right answer. ;)

Tell me one thing that is exactly the same in the interior of the R8 and a 7 year old company car base spec A3.

Nothing is the right answer. ;)

The first thing I spotted was the wing mirror position switch,and the switches around it - it is exactly the same as that in my A3 (which is neither a company car or base spec :confused:)

Pedals were the same as mine too, but they're the S3 ones I fitted aftermarket.

That is the right answer ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom