Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

You would have thought that by this point they would have figured out the owner possibly isn't coming back, and pursued other avenues.... :p

You'd be surprised. A friend of mine came back from two months in Asia to find nearly sixty on his car.
The first ticket had been placed over his permit and the rest just kept piling on. It took five years of legal action to get them all overturned.

Had the joy of following a Testarossa the other day... couldn't get a picture cause I was driving. incredible noise. Was spewing out a lot of white smoke though.. is that normal, because of its age?

edit : it was the 512 TR. not just the standard either.

Last edited:
Kias of that age were all horrible in fairness, but the Magentis has to be one of the worst. The front end is spectacular, especially with the american style chrome grille some of them came with! :D

There are worse cars though.

Pre-FL Fiat Multiplas have to be the worst abombinations on our roads.

Both my girlfriend and her father have a Matrix. Hers is an 03 1.6 and his is a 55 1.8. His isn't too bad to drive and actually feels pretty good with the 1.8, but the 1.6 is just comical.

She paid £500 for it with 12 months MOT after selling her Cooper S and I just love ragging the thing to death, especially after stepping out of the STi. It's just hilarious :D

You'd be surprised. A friend of mine came back from two months in Asia to find nearly sixty on his car.
The first ticket had been placed over his permit and the rest just kept piling on. It took five years of legal action to get them all overturned.

5yrs!, jesus, just lift the wiper (if its under it), then turn the ticket over, and then put the wiper back down

:D

Back
Top Bottom