Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
its always baffled me how some people walk past fords, vauxhalls, nissans.. whatever.. and see that and be all.. yep, I'll spend all my money on that.

My dad bought a lada samara once ffs... just get something second hand an a LOT nicer?!

Caporegime
people who do that are usually of the opinion that a car is a car and they don't care.

Its better than the bus after all. My sister in law is exactly like this. The process of buying a car is Step 1) find a car "shop" Step 2) find something in the shop you can afford. Step 3 ) Done. Drive said affordable car home.

Caporegime
It was probably the cheapest thing new with 7 seats.

Seeing more and more cars with garish liveries driving about. Feel sorry for anyone that has to have their company car all branded up.

UuVuCx9l.jpg

Soldato
Not just company cars. Some companies will actually pay/sponsor you to have their logo on your car.

I used to work with a guy who talked a tuning company in to tuning up his car for free, if they could paste their logo along the side of it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not just company cars. Some companies will actually pay/sponsor you to have their logo on your car.

I used to work with a guy who talked a tuning company in to tuning up his car for free, if they could paste their logo along the side of it.

Seems like a good deal to me, unless it's for hemeroid cream or something.

Soldato
I saw this lotus in a Lexus garage. No idea what it is!

IMG_20160725_174658%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom