Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Can imagine there is some stress involved in parking a 'supercar' in most places. You either park across two spaces and come across like a 4 letter word... or you don't and someone parks next to you and 50% of the time puts a very expensive dent in to your body work.

Not quite a supercar but with the Noble I just make sure I get a good end spot and park all the way over so the next car has loads of room. Or just park miles away from anywhere if the car park is big/empty enough :)

Soldato
147 GTA is awesome, pearl white one drives past my work fairly regularly. They look and sound great but I seem to remember watching a video of them back in the day saying they suffer in the handling department massively because of the V6.

Soldato
Can imagine there is some stress involved in parking a 'supercar' in most places. You either park across two spaces and come across like a 4 letter word... or you don't and someone parks next to you and 50% of the time puts a very expensive dent in to your body work.

50% of the time? Really?

Permabanned
Distinct difference over here... people are much more respectful of other peoples' possessions - so I have confidence parking my shiney car anywhere without having to worry too much.

In the UK... I tend to go to the far corner of the carpark that no-one uses wherever possible and just walk further - that tends to leave no-one parked around me. Doesn't hurt to walk a little bit further.

When not possible... in some places I'll take up two spaces... but only if really necessary... it's not worth the expense of some careless twit. Especially in one of those car parks where the space is barely big enough for a smart car...

In France... most definitely take up two spaces - it's like bumper cars in that country :S

Where that Merc parked though... there's no need to, I'd only take a single spot in that car park as it's nearly empty.

Associate
Spotted this incredible bit of parking at my local supermarket.

hwj22e.jpg
2hrpv5w.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Haha! I did that once at Morrisons many moons ago.

The tannoy asked whoever owned the "BMW" if they could move their car as it was blocking the road.

Never again.

Soldato
How do you miss the parking space by THAT much?

But I understand by people take up 2 spaces in expensive cars. I've seen more than one fat **** bash their door in to the car next to them, because they can barely fit through the gap :/

Last edited:
Caporegime
Dark, no lights where I was parked,hence potato quality photo but, this BMW 6 pulled up behind me and I thought nice plate, shame it's on the wrong marque!

(Plate was 1 CLK) - I thought the photo was bad typing this on my phone, its far worse on my desktop now I'm back home, apologies. :o

Last edited:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Dark, no lights where I was parked,hence potato quality photo but, this BMW 6 pulled up behind me and I thought nice plate, shame it's on the wrong marque!

(Plate was 1 CLK) - I thought the photo was bad typing this on my phone, its far worse on my desktop now I'm back home, apologies. :o

Probably his name and moves car to car, that is the sort of plate you keep for life :)

Soldato
Could be an ST-Line? Are they out on the continent yet?

Edit: maybe not! Front Grill is completely different looking at some images online.

Back
Top Bottom