Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Is it just me reminded of the opening sequence of Goodfellas ? You'd get a whole family of Dons in that trunk ....

They have a Mini Cooper too. I'll try to get a photo of the two parked next to each other. It looks ridiculous. As big as that car is, the rear seats are pretty much useless.

The painted arch liners are quite unique:

uHWFjSR.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, you can stall an auto - it's probably poorly tuned, in need of a service, or the wheels/powertrain is snagging because it's so low. Either that or they're just not familiar with the cold start/warmup procedure.

It'll be an automatic, though, just probably a column-shifted one. Don't think I've ever seen a manual lo-lo. Doesn't mean they're not out there, mind...

Caporegime
The biggest WTF Mondeo I've yet seen...,

Yes, that's a tap on the tailgate, some kind of bull bar attempt on the front and very poorly painted camo type paint scheme, the owner came out of Aldi as I was photographing it, he asked if I liked it, I replied it was almost as bad as his parking :p

Must say though when it started up it sounded like a V6 so fair play there, it roared off like one too, I suspect it's had an engine swap....

Man of Honour
This popped up at work a while ago. I have no idea why you'd buy this over an M4 since fuel consumption shouldn't really be a consideration when you're dropping this much dollar.

It isn't an M4 alternative, it's a hotter 435d. Which is why it's only about £4k more than a 435xD M Sport.

Back
Top Bottom