Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Airlander:

Untitled.png

Might try and get a better picture tomorrow if it's still there :)

Last edited:
Associate
Airlander:

https://s9.postimg.org/u949wkxsf/Untitled.png[IMG]

Might try and get a better picture tomorrow if it's still there :)[/QUOTE]

:D our company does the ballonet controllers for this :D:D
they are preparing for test flights at the moment so you should see it hovering around that field quite a lot ;)

Associate
I found a car friend today.
CarFriend_zpss4w3n5re.jpg

Also saw an old fiesta that had been lowered quite a lot, enough that the silly man inside it had to stop half way over one of the speedbumps in Bluewater to check that his speed machine wasn't going to bottom out. I did an inside facepalm in response to the silliness I was watching.

Soldato
Also saw an old fiesta that had been lowered quite a lot, enough that the silly man inside it had to stop half way over one of the speedbumps in Bluewater to check that his speed machine wasn't going to bottom out. I did an inside facepalm in response to the silliness I was watching.

Haven't been to bluewater but my stock lowered Mazda 3 MPS struggles with many speedbumps... have to take them at a very slow pace much to the annoyance of traffic behind. Speed bump designers need to cater for a wider range of cars. Saying that old fiesta lowered quite a lot sounds like a laugh.

Associate
I have to crawl over them in both Z4s and my FR. My boss in his old 911 has to and ive seen plenty of over hot hatches and sports cars do the same (sure Vox did today as well), they are quite forgiving at Bluewater. But I have never seen anyone stop and get out to check as they have managed to lower there 1-1.4 litre fiesta to such a point that a pea in the road would rip the front bumper (no splitter here) right off.

I just can't see the point, I hate speedbumps in mine. Doing that to my car so every hole/bump in the road causes such problems makes no sense to me.

Associate
Neither did I :-\

http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/tips-and-advice/144957/hydrogen-cars-all-you-need-to-know

there are only eight hydrogen filling stations open to the public right now. Most of are in the south of the UK, with three in the London area (at Hendon, Teddington and Heathrow airport), another at Honda’s factory in Swindon, Wiltshire, and a fourth in Port Talbot in south Wales. Both Coventry University and Birmingham University have stations, too, while there’s also one in Nottingham. Further north, there’s a public hydrogen station in Rotherham as well.

On further reading, it sounds like the average Hydrogen car can do 250-300 miles (assuming that's on a full tank), however it'll cost £50-£75 to fill up!? For £10 worth of diesel I get 100 miles, so that sounds like an awful amount of money for very little miles!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom