Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Well, this is a first:

snvoYlL.jpeg

TOTluQh.jpeg
A friend of my girlfriend has one of these sitting on her driveway. I kept meaning to quiz her on it, as wasn't even aware Fisker were selling cars in the UK. But I think it's her husbands, she has an X-Trail or something, and isn't really into cars as far as I know. Next time I see him, I might ask him about it, it's an interesting choice.

Cool, now one has been posted here perhaps my now worthless shares will increase in value. :p

:E

Last edited:
A friend of my girlfriend has one of these sitting on her driveway. I kept meaning to quiz her on it, as wasn't even aware Fisker were selling cars in the UK. But I think it's her husbands, she has an X-Trail or something, and isn't really into cars as far as I know. Next time I see him, I might ask him about it, it's an interesting choice.

:E

They weren't selling cars well lol.

There was a Fisker dealer in MK I used to drive past regularly and I never saw anyone on the forecourt, now gone out of business. They are expensive and mostly unknown, so not surprising.

Last edited:
iVJMRNI.jpg

npFjUeu.jpg

cPivTBo.jpg

TPMlrMN.jpg

+ Many more awesome cars here:

Went for a drive and came across this racing circuit car park. I thought the Honda Beat was the best thing there (apart from my M2 obvs), followed by the M3 Touring and Donkervoort. The Hurracan was a lovely colour, but otherwise did nothing for me. Must be getting old!

eN7RkIG.jpeg

yNntdQS.jpeg

bT82tJ2.jpeg

0lsgqhv.jpeg

eHPea6X.jpeg

D1uDt2o.jpeg

5OFXlGs.jpeg

zqJmRu9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom