Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
The RRS HST isn’t a hybrid as such, purely a high performance inline 6 with an e booster a belt integrated starter on 48v. Either RR or RRS can be had in PHEV p400e for a year or so now as part of the 18MY facelift.

Ah, I didn't realise that was what the HST was. I just read the headline without the article. Lazy me :o

The inline 6 seems to be making a comeback though, replacing V6's at Mercedes too!

Don
Lovely! Would really like to own one someday.

Why? They aren't very good.
Back in the day when these were new and I was in the market for a car of this type I drove one back to back with an Audi A8 4.2. The Audi was faster (despite giving up 1.8 litres to the VW), handled better, was better equipped, and was cheaper to run. Guess which one I bought.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Back in the day when these were new and I was in the market for a car of this type I drove one back to back with an Audi A8 4.2. The Audi was faster (despite giving up 1.8 litres to the VW), handled better, was better equipped, and was cheaper to run. Guess which one I bought.
VW might have been more reliable ;) :D

Soldato
I didn't get a picture and oddly the reg I thought I saw doesn't work on the DVLA but I saw a flip paint covered bewinged, popping and barking M4 with what I thought was FA57 BMW for a plate.. very look at me but funny and if you're doing it, go large!

Soldato

I just think the engineering that went into them was amazing, and it would be nice to have owned a W12 at some point in my life.

It’s not a car I’d keep for ever, but one of the many I’d love to have for a few months / year for the experience.

The A8 does nothing for me really, although I’ve no doubt it’s technically a better car as you say.

Associate
I didn't get a picture and oddly the reg I thought I saw doesn't work on the DVLA but I saw a flip paint covered bewinged, popping and barking M4 with what I thought was FA57 BMW for a plate.. very look at me but funny and if you're doing it, go large!

Figured with a car like that and private plate it wouldn't be hard to find. Looks like it's FA57 BMR, plenty of pictures on google.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
xA1QsAth.jpg

Vantage on my way to work, then realised after trying to look it up it's owned by someone in my office. Is this modified or did it come like this?

Back
Top Bottom