Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
I went to Cuba in 2013, very interesting place.

We got a taxi to the next town and what turned up was a Lada Riva that the owner had chopped the roof off then welded a bar between the rear seats. It had no structural rigidity at all and could feel the whole car bend as we went round a corner.

Only got one rubbish picture
dwBgz95.jpg

Does Cuba not have any safety standards, or does the government simply not care enough to enforce them? Who decides what's roadworthy over there?

:confused:

Soldato
Does Cuba not have any safety standards, or does the government simply not care enough to enforce them? Who decides what's roadworthy over there?

:confused:

Most countries in Latin America don’t have any safety standards to speak of: where I live you can drive around in whatever you want and believe me, people do :p MOTs don’t exist here and police are far more interested in stopping people in “nice” cars than old wrecks, as they know they won’t get any money out of the people driving the unroadworthy cars.

Man of Honour
Don't see the MC Stradale much on the roads, let alone the drop top variant.

rps20190428_102216_094.jpg

Man of Honour
Oops yes the cabrio is the MC, the coupé also has an MC and the Stradale was the previous hardcore version. The MC was the later naming scheme and had the same power as the Stradale along with the same exhaust set-up and atuff.

I blame the confusion on their naming structure!

Soldato
Soldato
It's a Maserati. Ferrari running costs for crap build quality and 911 performance at most. Horrible things, how that company is still going is beyond me.

GT probably one of the best sounding cars ever, look great, more rear space than a rapide. The ghibli seems to be selling OK as well with the 3.0 diesel proving reliable (fiat unit?). No recalls on it either unlike a certain BMW :p

Back
Top Bottom