Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Commissario
Nope, there's a small office behind us that usually has a tasty looking car parked outside which we can see from the kitchen, today it's a blue convertible Rolls (I'm hopeless with RR models - a phantom?!)
There was a lovely brown 911 Singer parked there last week!

Man of Honour
:eek:

CarSpot_E60_Mnot5_rear.jpg

:D

CarSpot_E60_Mnot5_side.gif

Edit*
Reg check says it's a real M5? Why does it look so fake :/

Last edited:
Associate
@Gibbo - Sorry to jump in, I know you like your cars and probably one of the few people that have probably driven these cars... but...

Jaguar F-Type SVR vs Mercedes AMG GT? Anyone else who has experience in these please shout!

Realise they probably win and slightly different things but a summary if you have one please :D

Or anything else worth of mentioning around the £60 - 70k mark? Coupes/ Convertibles. Not necessarily 2 seater.

They aren't for me either.

If i ever found myself in the position to be spending 70k, id go straight to a vantage. Ive driven the older 2007ish vantage and it was incredible, although not as fast as i would have hoped.

Soldato
It's getting hard to tell the difference between real and fake German performance cars now. Everything has RS, AMG, M, etc bodykits.

All a barry has to do is buy the proper badges and fake exhaust tips and tadaa. It's only when they start it up and it makes disappointing noises that you know it's fake :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
:eek:

CarSpot_E60_Mnot5_rear.jpg

:D

CarSpot_E60_Mnot5_side.gif

Edit*
Reg check says it's a real M5? Why does it look so fake :/

Looks like an e60 M5 should, most (wannabies) have tiny solid discs, poorly aligned quad pipes (if any at all) and skinny tyres.

That ticks all the boxes of the real deal, perhaps parked with a bit of load on the front suspension giving it a bit of a high look at that end....

It looks "fake" imo - ignoring the naff badge and black wheels - because that's the whole essence of an M5, at a glance, its just another 5er.

Soldato
They're going to be 10 to 15 years old now - it's not unreasonable to think a bit of rear bumper trim has fallen off in that time

Back
Top Bottom